My graffiti on life, work, relationships, emotions, confusions and anything else I feel a need to write about...
posted by Casablanca at 1:49 AM
Photo is WOW!!
nicely taken :)
I can see why you do..Beautiful!
yellow.the welcomes to the backs.how ourr !?![stumps fist and pouts]where being the promised postcard and marcus.I am a leo. a faggot and a sindhi at that. u think i'd forget !?:) hope you had a good time. the photo's kewl.
Oh boy !Never imagined that the Great Wall is THAT LONG.How do you travel from one end to the other? Do you walk? How many hours/days/months does it take to do so?-PeAcE--WiTh---GuNs
Oh...thee visited China...awesome! Thou must post more pics..
welcome back, do!:)
wow! china? cool!
the snap looks gorgeous
Jingu,It is? :)Anshul,Thanks.EU,And I will show you more reasons soon!Brat,I just got back to Singapore today. Postcard will follow. Also, expect sindhi jokes to follow the postcard. Will email you about Marcus :pGuns,It is longer than you can imagine... nobody walks the entire section. We walked for about 3 hours though.Gee,Yes yes, very soon :)LV,Merci much, my dear.Prerona,Yup, China. Very very different.Ekta,Thankee!
Looking forward to them..so looking forward..:)
who did you go with? your boyfriend? is it a mysticla palce?
Beijing was never in my list of places to visit, but now it is....spectacular!
That's a seriously good shot! More pics and travelogue, please! :)
EU,Did the first of many posts about the holiday. Read it :)Anonymous,I went with my friends, and for the purpose of this blog, I will refer to them as Stitch and Buzz.Kat,Trust me, every city has something to offer, every place is worth a visit :)Extempore,Your wish is my command my dear. See the latest post :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
The dessert rain, the happy pain, the girl so vain, the part-time sane.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
15 Comments:
Photo is WOW!!
nicely taken :)
I can see why you do..Beautiful!
yellow.
the welcomes to the backs.
how ourr !?!
[stumps fist and pouts]
where being the promised postcard and marcus.
I am a leo. a faggot and a sindhi at that. u think i'd forget !?
:) hope you had a good time. the photo's kewl.
Oh boy !
Never imagined that the Great Wall is THAT LONG.
How do you travel from one end to the other? Do you walk? How many hours/days/months does it take to do so?
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
Oh...thee visited China...awesome! Thou must post more pics..
welcome back, do!
:)
wow! china? cool!
the snap looks gorgeous
Jingu,
It is? :)
Anshul,
Thanks.
EU,
And I will show you more reasons soon!
Brat,
I just got back to Singapore today. Postcard will follow. Also, expect sindhi jokes to follow the postcard. Will email you about Marcus :p
Guns,
It is longer than you can imagine... nobody walks the entire section. We walked for about 3 hours though.
Gee,
Yes yes, very soon :)
LV,
Merci much, my dear.
Prerona,
Yup, China. Very very different.
Ekta,
Thankee!
Looking forward to them..so looking forward..:)
who did you go with? your boyfriend? is it a mysticla palce?
Beijing was never in my list of places to visit, but now it is....spectacular!
That's a seriously good shot! More pics and travelogue, please! :)
EU,
Did the first of many posts about the holiday. Read it :)
Anonymous,
I went with my friends, and for the purpose of this blog, I will refer to them as Stitch and Buzz.
Kat,
Trust me, every city has something to offer, every place is worth a visit :)
Extempore,
Your wish is my command my dear. See the latest post :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home