Tag or die!
Must complete the tag before the Wishfulthinker decides to kill me :p
8 things about me (Like what else is this blog ever about!). Here goes.
1 - I hate waking up early in the morning. Yet the job requires one to wake up by 730, morning after terrible morning. Grrrr.
2 - If I need to study, I can read on the bus, the train, the treadmill, at Starbucks. But I must be psyched enough to study in the first place.
3 - I hated coffee till 2 years back, and now I cant do without it, atleast on weekdays.
4 - I have almost one of every conceivable kind of top/t-shirt in black. Heck, half of my wardrobe is black!
5 - After discarding quite a few old ones, I have 36 pairs of shoes on last count. *gulp*
6 - When I am nervous, my hands turn red. Uh huh. I kid you not.
7 - It is strange how I have become much less patient with some people I used to be very patient with a year back, and vice versa.
8 - Work is finally easing up a little, after having settled into the new role, and I am back to blogging more regularly :)
----------------------------------------------------------
And a couple of not so clear pictures of the living room. Was too lazy to set up the tripod, so the quality aint that good. But it will have to do for now.
Yes we are spoilt like that... we have pashmina on the chairs and footstools for our beautiful manicured feet. Do appreciate the persian carpet. 
As you can see, we were experimenting with the lighting while photographing the abode... umm, didnt turn out too well though :(

The arabian camel was carried all the way from Dubai by Jups, and the watercolour of Hong Kong is my purchase. Dont we love our coffee/study table?

Piyo lekin rakho hisaab, ki thodi thodi piya karo,
hui mehengi bahut hi sharaab aaj, ki thodi thodi piya karo...
So welcome to our house, my dears.
Love,
Cas & Jups

20 Comments:
You have such a lovely house!! Would love to have a house like that one day! :)
Nice pics yo! Aur peene ke time pe hisaab kitaab ko phaenko baahar! :D
Oohh very nice!
I agree with WT..no hisaab when at it.
nice pics! ab to aana hi padega ;-)
and i have the EXACT SAME pot-pouri platter from IKEA!! hehehe
:D
all set for saris, salwaars and pujo time today babes? ;D
Anonymous,
Merci much. Hope you do get it :)
WT,
Must drink wine classily... it aint your stupid beer, bewda :p
EU,
Et tu?
Apy,
Ikea rocks, no? And plis tell me, when are you visiting my place??
All set... wearing a salwaar kameez after ages I must say :D
You can drink classily but take it from me, you can still get whackerooed on wine! 'Tis being the most fun! :)
*gasp*
*gulp*
*shriek*
u wake up every morning, day after day at 7.30 am !?!
*cough* I wake up at 10.30 am.
*sly grin*
*muhahahahahaha*
the pics r nice girl. the footstools r so ikea, they miss me ikea so damn bad.
tres chic.
stupid keyboard. correction
the make me miss ikea so bad [insert dumb look]
yaay..lovely room..nicely decorated and good lighting too :)
and 36 pairs *phew*
red hands? hehehe.. weird!
nice room. like de rug n cushions on de floor.
WT,
Told ya, you should become a sailor :p
Once Again,
And you still complain of being a slave to the family business? You lucky sod!
ps: even after the correction, you got it wrong? muahahahahhaa!
Godo,
Thanks.. as for the shoes, what can I say? We all have a crazy side ;)
LV,
Red is the colour of nervousness for me, not white. Strange, no?
you girls are going pujo .. ;)
i'm not budging from here because i'm liking the song .. oh and your flat looks very pretty and studenty
Not studenty.. NOOOOOO
sorry jups not the traditional studenty look - but you know the post grad kind of studenty?
very smart though ;)
mind you would have been nice to have been invited into your lounge before the bedroom but pfft girls today! :p
Studenty? STUDENTY??? Nooooo.
I was hoping you'd say 'classy' or 'retro' or 'funky'. Not studenty, pretty please?
lol i'm really putting my feet in it today .. okay the matteressy thing on teh floor is v ethnic gives it that homely feel, urbany yet warm :)
casa,
Nice! "shabby chic" eh? Ikea- hubby and I love their cafe. I know its a wee bit wierd that we are there more often for the food than the furniture!
What's so shabby? I don't get it.
And not everything's ikea anyway- last time I checked, Ikea wasn't selling Persian silk carpets :P
Thats a nice setup you have there. Looks cosy and a home.
Left comments at the source :-)
Saurabh
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home