Where's the party tonight?
It is a grey and wet monday morning. But for some reason, I feel kinda sunshine-y. I slept for most of yesterday evening, which explains why I skipped dinner last night. I went downstairs to get something for breakfast right now. But no, the ATM is not functioning and I have no cash. So I came back hungry. And I still feel sunshine-y. Tsk tsk, I'm going soft.
It was an enjoyable weekend. For most part, this is. I refused to study.. at all. Watched 'Lage Raho Munnabhai', the movie everyone is talking about. Not too bad. But I liked the first one better. Bought a Monet jigsaw which I was hoping to find for some time. A 300 hundred piece, Femme à l'ombrelle. Hoping to complete it in a couple of days. Was so excited about finding this one, that I bought 2 sets. Now to decide who I should put together the second one for. Saturday evening was spent dancing away at Bhangra Night with friends, vodka and tequila shots. Super cheesy songs and bumping into a whole lot of people I know. 'Tis a small world. We continued the party at Insomnia once we decided we'd had enough of bollywood remixes and melting in the heat. Apy and Pinocchio got to see what a crazy bunch we are. *gulp*
The only productive task I managed on sunday was cooking lunch for myself. Other than that, it was just a few episodes of Scrubs, and a whole lot of sleep. Much needed. Was telling my sis about how my opinion that IIT-people-are-all-boring is slowly changing. Over the last couple of days, I've talked to one and met another. I guess some of them can be fun. My sis didnt take too kindly to my comments. She is from an IIT too. But please dont bother protesting in my commentspace. That is soooo not fun.
I am waiting for some good news this week. Fingers crossed. Hopefully, I'll wake up before September ends....


17 Comments:
:D yeah man, partied all night after a loooongg time. and yeah same here... sunday saw me lazing like never before!
and i still owe you dinner. and oh whiskey and tequila, always always good ;-D
Apy,
You lazy you! Atleast I made lunch for myself :p
But partying was fun on saturday. And dont tell Pinocchio that I called him Pinocchio :p
PS: Stop maro-ing senti about the dinner. I'll ask for Fullerton or some such place otherwise ;)
actually make that danced all night... well most of it, after ages!! :)
yeah a crazy bunch you are ;D
Apy, we're not crazy..we prefer to be think of ourselves as misunderstood.
teehee..
I hope there was plenty of cheesey dance moves to go with the cheesey bollywood numbers ;)
Apy,
Kabhi kabhi naachna, sehat ke liye accha hota hai ;)
Jupiter,
And coming from you, that sounds soooo not crazy :p
San,
Oh there were. We even got the lazy ones to shake a leg for some time :D
>>Tsk tsk, I'm going soft.
i'm going to agree to that .. what happened to the old whinge bag that once posted here ey .. you drowned her with all the liquor and good times ;)
I am more than willing to take that Monet if it is too much of a burden for you! :D
BTW, I am UrbanPro - another anonymous blogger, IITian, working with business consultancy, love Scrubs (the series), cannot dance if my life depended on it, came here through random surfing.... nice blog! Best luck.
Darn, I came here to speak for the IITian POV but I suddenly don't see any point anymore as someone else seems to have subverted them [arguments] quite brilliantly.
./w
San,
Hehehe... all company of good friends to that list. The whinge bag is feeling nice for no reason at all :D
Urbanpro,
Sigh. You guys are taking over the world. You, and the ones from IIMs :p
Aris,
I would send it to you... but given that I dont have even your email address, let alone the postal address, I think it will be a little difficult to teleport it :D
W,
Well, see what I mean? ;) You are an exception rather than the rule, methinks :)
Wahh!! I haven't commented for awhile...But then again, I don't think anyone noticed...
>_<
Anywho, rain!! Man, I LOVE grey, cold and wet mornings...and days...and nights...It's always so captivating and beautiful!!!
Clouds getting lifted over some IITians..eh?
Share the good news when it happens.
And send me your mail ID. I need to give my address for you to send the Monet to.
@JC - try casablanca.blog@gmail.com :D..sorry casa for letting the secret out :p
@casa - i was at a srilankan airport and i had the same thing (IITians being fun and all) told back to me.I took it as a compliment :D and a few minutes ago was reading something somewhere of related note. Coincidence is creepy, at times.
MC,
Yes rain is beautiful and romantic, as long as you dont need to wake up and drag yourself to office during the downpour :(
Jingu,
My mail address is on my profile, and dont listen to Totti's rubbish :p
Totti,
Will you and Rohan stop telling that story ever? :P
Anyway, fyi the email address is different and now sits on my blogger profile :)
And for every cool IITian, there are a gazillion uncool ones. Sorry, but that is how it seems to be :)
Aris,
Arrange it then, and I'll try to arrange for the puzzle :)
I am waiting for some good news this week.
you pregnant?
Cowlick,
Fortunately, NO :)
Are you?
PS: Good news should be more on the lines of a promotion. Cross your fingers.
lol.. nevah!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home