Friday, September 22, 2006

Playlist

Songs that are stuck in my head. Here's hoping that they stick to you too!

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
- Meredith Brooks

See the stone set in your eyes
See the thorn twist in your side
I wait for you,
Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait without you,
With or without you
With or without you
- U2

You remain
you.......
My power, my pleasure, my pain.
To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny, yeah
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby.
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and
the light that you shine can be seen.
- Seal

Kahan Kise Ke Liye Hai Mumkin
Sab Ke Liye Ek Sa Hona
Thoda Sa Dil Mera Bura Hai
Thoda Bhala Hai Seene Mein
Awaarapaan Banjarapaan
Ek Hala Hai Sine Mein
- Jism

hain zara teekhi teekhi hain zara meethi meethi
hamko na maar daale yeh adaayen kisiki
allah bachaye ishq aaisi bala hai
jo bura hai woh dil ko lagta bhala hai
would you be my bad boy
i will be your bad boy...
- Pyaar Ke Side Effects

12 Comments:

Blogger San said...

I'm going to be singing...

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed


all day now!

although i've adapted the wors to

you're a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, you're a mother and soooo on ;)

4:05 PM  
Blogger aparna said...

I love With or Without You.

Am on hindi gaane phase right now. BnB/RDB/Yuva/Don/Woh lamhe... :)

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude.. how can you have U2 and something that says 'wud u be my bad boy' on the same page! sacrilege!

-p

4:47 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

San,
Clevah! 'You're a sinner, I'm a saint'... hehehehehe, sounds very funny!

Aparna,
I am in a music phase right now. Language, no bar :)

P,
Oh, what to do... I'm not elitist when it comes to music. We dance with the classes and masses alike :D

5:14 PM  
Blogger Chitra said...

Yup...love those lyrics in Jism...very evocative...

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

Last 2 I don't know. But the rest are good ones. And you have given me an idea for a post listing the songs in MY head! A tag formation, maybe?
:-)

12:24 AM  
Blogger A and A said...

You are now a Tagee. Hee..hee..qpr

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ab ke baras kia haal hay
laga ghazab ka saal hay
jee!
jia mora bas main na ayee rama
haye rama!
mast nazar ka jaal hay
behki behki chaal hay
jee!

*howzatt* :)

5:13 AM  
Blogger livinghigh said...

identify with the first 2... but 'WOULD U BE MY BAD BOY'????!!!!

8:58 PM  
Blogger karuna said...

Quite a diverse lot you have there...
but then ive noticed that from the kind of music you play on your blog

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm...

Hmm.

This is a playlist. Not a post.
ihxuh

6:03 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Chitra,
All the songs have beautiful lyrics. Thanks to Gulzar I guess.

Jingu,
Feel free to list your list. And then to make a tag out of it if you wish :)

WT,
Sigh. I already have a book tag which I havent done yet. Pressure pressure :p

Paheli,
Ah, another nice one.

LV,
What can I say... I usually catch up on the latest bollywood music, and this song is cheesy but catchy.

Karuna,
I listen to everything from rock to ghazals... quite a range.

SS,
Ah, the Wise One has caught me. Its an excuse for a post ;)

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home