I missed you too
Random information you could do without:
I have slept for less than 10 hours in the last 60.
The exam is over, and if anyone dares to ask how it went, we will send him or her to the dungeons and we will never talk to them again.
We = me, myself, and my ego.
Taking an 830am flight after 3 hours of sleep is the not the stupidest thing I've ever done, but it comes close.
The weather in Hong Kong is awesome. It is cool and breezy and misty and poetic.
Regardless of how tired I feel, it feels nice to be back for a week.
Various people have complimented me on various hairstyles I've donned over the last couple of days. I am totally confused now about which one actually looks good.
For the first time in my life, I had an entire cup of black coffee. And although I wont ever touch that viscous fluid they call an espresso shot, this is a big step for me. And that is because I was too lazy to ask the airhostess for creamer.
Although going back to the hotel and crashing immediately seems like the rational thing to do, meeting up friends for dinner is a very tempting option.
The Starbucks barista here not only remembers me, but also my name. I got a free latte. I am so delighted, that I want to write one of those cheesy scratch-your-back type testimonial for Starbucks.
I am done with self-glorification for today. See you again tomorrow. Same time. Same place.


16 Comments:
I flirted soooo much with the Starbucks guy in my old building.. the only privelege i got was year-round toffee nut lattes (which are Xmas specials) But I never get free ones!
I used to have black coffee during exams in Med School.It used to make me drowsy, providing the best excuse not to study thereafter.
WOW you lucky girl.I can't believe this coffeewalla actually dares to give away something free.Awesome.
oh, i only have black coffee on days when i forget to buy my milk. which is atleast once or twice a month. its awful, na?
-kunal (erstwhile aristera)
Hey Espresso is good. Very good. Bitter or sweet, it's good.
Lucky you. Wish I could get a free espresso. :(
Have a nice stay in HK.
lol. congrats of the exams being over :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anything thats on the house always tastes better. Except ofcourse if its a suspiciously blue-green shot of tequila. ;)And I tried really hard, but I just can't resist, I tell to you. Just how did you exams go? MUhahHAHHAHAhahahaha!!!! *poof, WT disppears*
I still think you're having a lot of fun [:-P]. Exams were good, I guess from your mood. LOL, we've all done the post-exam crib thing. Its a part of the package of studying [;->] Whatsay?
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
LOL - so its finally done n over eh? Have fun in HK girl!
Jupiter,
Yes strangely I've never got any free drinks in Singapore, even from Spinelli, which I patronise so much. But Bon here is a good man, I say :D
EU,
This is the 2nd time I got a free coffee from them. The first was when I was leaving HK after my 6 months stint. Sweet na? :)
Kunal,
It is not too great, but then I was never a big fan of simple coffee, creamer or not. I am a latte girl :)
PS: Please keep blogging, even if Aristera has morphed into Kunal.
Me,
Thanks for the word, I've already acted upon it. Had a great time yesterday. Today promises to be good too. HK is fun ;)
Prerona,
Sshhhh... not a mention.
Wishful,
*mutters to herself... you can run, but you cant hide*
I could find a dungeon for you when I am in Chennai next week, you know!!
Guns,
Exam is over, that is enough for a good mood. And I'm having fun because I'm in good ol' HK again. Yipppeee =))
Gee,
Done. And we will pretend we dont remember anything about it, till we see the results.
I can't believe u have fallen prey to the charms of Charbucks
How the hell do u get so much free food...
Pointy,
It is sooooo worth the money, my friend! Give it a chance, please?
*sips her caramel macchiato*
Ritwik,
Hehe, if it makes you feel any better, I had free dinner too ;)
Its called give-and-take :p
Hey Casa. Nice Hair :P !
how how HOW can u go without sleep?????
PPP,
Merci beaucoup ;)
Zombie,
A zombie ought to know the art, isnt it ;)
Anyways, take huge amount of work, add one part will, and 4 parts coffee. Trust me, it works. Eyed hurt and you feel like shit. But it works.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home