Rainbow. In B&W.
One wonders why
... studying makes one so hungry.
... blogging at 1am seems more tempting than reading about aggregate supply curves.
... someone started the rumour that money cant buy love.
... friendship with too many conditions seems totally not worth the effort.
... daydreaming is so much fun compared to derivatives pricing.
... one is sometimes so paranoid.
... saying 'yes' makes people take one for granted, and ultimately forces one to say 'no'.
... friends call from overseas to say one was being remembered.
... hope floats, when it can so easily sink.
... there is no such thing as selfless love.
... one is hmm-ed so often in conversations.
... if people actually laugh out loud when they type LOL.
... one doesnt miss home as much these days.
... the rainbow doesnt look so colourful today.
Or... why one cant see a rainbow at all.
One wonders.


35 Comments:
Fog locks the endless sky, wind rises over the vast plains; all plants and trees roar the great lion's roar, expounding universal wisdom; the buddhas of past, present, and future are at your feet, turning the wheel of the great teaching.
If you can understand, you will not expend effort at random. If you do not understand, don't say this mountain is steep--the highest peak is still ahead.
-Yang-ch'i
I love this song you've put up. Madan Mohan's magic that can give contemporary music directors the jitters, even after decades!
Derivatives pricing!! That's sexy. Please can you teach me the Black-Scholes equation and its derivation? plzzzzzzzz. I've tried once or twice out of interest but it flies above my head.
And no one laughs out loud when they type lol. But they smile. Maybe for ROFL, they may lol.
lol. :-))
its getting better- the writing I mean :)
choose your colours in the rainbow-or not. there will always be shades of grey- hidden.
Hhhhmmmm.....
Bloody hell, ya, I also can start a new religion when I am supposed to study for exams.
Don't you think you should study??
*yes, I noted this is very very diligently outlines... but still... this confirms that studying is not yet very productive, i see!*
One wonders indeed.
Haven't seen a rainbow for a very long time myself - hope to see one soon! Amen!
that LOL wala funda is actually true... :O :O
"one doesnt miss home as much these days." -- Ask me girl.. :(
"the rainbow doesnt look so colourful today"-- Time to go to the optician girl...Go NOW
NST: Nice song...this one i've heard for sure :D :D
So I atleast giggle when I type 'LOL'. But can you imagine a conversation peppered with *giggle**giggle*?? Just the slightaa sidey it will become methinks. LOL is the crisper alternative. :D
Jimjimblund,
Enlightening. Cryptic, but enlightening.
Aparna,
Oops, I didnt even know Veer-Zaara's music was by him. But I really like it nonetheless!
Jingu,
Yes I can explain that. How much will you pay me for it? ;)
Inkblot,
Oh well, one writes what one feels like writing. Some might be worth reading, some definitely not. But one still writes, na?
Me,
Wateva!
SS,
Damn you, for making me feel guilty about studies. Economics, here I come :(
EU,
Et tu?
Gee,
Or we could wear rainbow-tinted glasses?
Raul,
Optician? I need a magician right now if you ask me.
And yes, I'm running out of new songs to play :(
Wishful,
Firstly, one girls should be allowed to giggle (sorry, we are sexist like that wonly!), and secondly, one is pleased to know you actually giggle. One knows very few guys who giggle away ;)
'someone started the rumour that money cant buy love'
lol at that. and the rest. noce collection of thoughts! u tell me abt the blogging at 1 am one, if you figure it out :)
Prerona.
sounds like a baz luhrmann song...
uh well hmmm.. you see.. umm.. i think that..
thanks babe ;)
Yeah I was about to say the similarity is striking between this and the sunscreen song.
But I do find myself nodding along on almost all the points there. Sometimes stating the obvious is so profound in its own way.
Prerona,
Oh yes, I think money buys love, respect and a whole lot of shoes ;)
Clint,
I shall take that as a compliment :D
Jupiter,
Pray, for yourself. And, for me.
:)
Saurabh,
Wasnt inspired by anything actually. And yes, simplicity is quite profound, methinks.
Moi..wonly...
lol thoughts...lol funda is cool...me wondering...
Anything reasonable. Quote me your fee.
Money don't buy love?
Used to think guys with bikes = greater chance of getting female attention. My bike is 2 year old now but no attention yet. Maybe I didnt get the right model...hmmmm. Let me ponder over that !!
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
I wonder why... you think so much.
do what makes you happy. forget the rest. live it up.. :-)
ps- there is selfless / unconditional love working on zero expectations. That is a dog's love for man. You meet him for a minute in 10 days or 10 minutes a day, his tail will wag at the same speed.
And then there is the parental love.
Then i agree with you...nothing else comes close.
Tee hee....welcome to the wonderland. I too had written a post on similar lines not long back.....
i was planning to do a copy paste on lines which i agree on.. and realised that i almost agreed on everything..!!
we all wonder and we will al go mad if we never did..!!
I actually paused at each *wisdom* line and wondered.And, found a few worth wondering.If there is such a things as worthy of wondering. last time i followed your advice of day dreaming and there was fire in our building.So,i am gonna skip that one. Nicely written, casa.:)
EU,
Me too.
Alice,
Wonder about it and do let me know :)
Jingu,
Let me ask my secretary to send you the quote.
Guns,
But a bike isnt enough, no? You should offer to take the girls shopping, maybe? ;)
Harjee,
I think, because I can.
As for unconditional love, I was still talking about humans. And well, a bit of give-and-take exists in all relationships, even parental.
Chitra,
Really? Will read it then.
Justme,
Apparently, some people dont. They 'dont think so much'. Gah... I say.
Totti,
One wonders why... you would think that one even attempts to advise you ;)
When i use the word love, it is without a frame of reference.
species or circumstantial :-) love per se' is a macro subject.
My opinion, and i said it because i can :-)
cheers
The best photographs are the ones that are black and white.
So are, perhaps, the best rainbows :-).
one wonder
two wonderS
and those were fifteen wonderS you listed.
i wonder i wonder i wonder
:)
Harjee,
Oh well, maybe I'm too much of a practical person, but I cant appreciate love without a frame of reference.
PPP,
Photographs are from the past. A rainbow however, is the present, no? Are we okay with sepia-tinted yellowish presents?
Grammarnazi,
I wonder.
You wonder.
He wonders.
One wonders.
They wonder.
As opposed to, seven wonderS of the world.
Verb vs noun. But then, you might not know those details...
San,
I wonder, why I wonder why.
yes quite all of that... but i did finally see a rainbow, right across the sky on my way back from a brewery... and no, it wasnt effects of brewery alone... got a pic to prove it... will post it on blog sometime...
wonderful...and so true!!!...this is wot I luv abt ur posts...I identify with them so much!!!:-D
Lancelot,
The english sky has rainbows? I thought all it has are grey rain clouds :)
DEG,
Yup, I read everyone's mind and put them on paper ;)
what is a rainbow?
- kunal.
Kunal (or can I continue calling you Aristera?),
The rainbow is supposed to be this colorful thingy in the sky which we read about and never really see. But we believe because some moron claims to have seen it. Bah!
And now that you are out with your name, does it mean you wont blog anymore?? If so, I am sad. Very very sad :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home