Ye, akashwaani hai...
The Travel God attended my team meeting last week. It is his
The trouble is, contrary to what I had planned, NOT one of these flights lead home. Damn it! I am not too excited about letting go of that much needed break after my exam this sunday. But well, we forgive. We forgive, because, the Travel God sends me to HK instead. One of my favourites places, I must say! I know I know, it is for work, but then, we shall make most of what we have. So after having my brains pickled for 6 hours this sunday, I will hurridly pack and take the first flight out on monday morning and say waai to good ol' HK. Meet up with colleagues, lunch on dimsums, shop at Causeway Bay, and wine and dine with friends at Lan Kwai Fong. Oh, we likey!
A week in HK is never enough. But we will let go. We will squeeze in a sunday morning breakfast in Singapore, and then fly off to Chennai at night. Another week of work there, but I am hoping to take a day off and run away to Bangalore to visit my friends there. The Mom is disappointed that I will only come home in July, and insists that I take the weekend off and go home. Sorry Mom, but I really cant. But I love you. I do.
Finally, another sunday morning like a refugee, and I fly off to HK. Again. And spend a week on the project there. Again. Yes, even this sorta life gets routine. What can one say?! But the weekend this time much turn out to be happening, if I stay back to celebrate a friend's birthday. That would all depend on whether I am still alive after my airport-hotel-office-hotel-airport routine.
Anyhoo, that was my subtle way of saying I might not be blogging regularly. Might not, but no promises honey. We are sorta addicted to this you see. In the meantime, pray that I do well in my exam this sunday, and be good while I'm gone. I'll send you a postcard, sweetie.


19 Comments:
A-H-O-H-A We should make a new word. ;)
Will be waiting for the postcard sweetie.
Hmm it's been quite a while that i've been warming my seat at my desk. I should start planning some trips too...
postcard canno do loh..
must shop wan.. i pass u my list..u buy for me wan.
Dammit, how much do u get to travel..unfair!! me wanna travel on work too. All da best for your exam. No wait our exam!
Me,
I am trying to be positive about it. Atleast I'll earn enough frequent flyer miles to get a free ticket :p
Jupiter,
You pay for extra baggage leh... then I go buy buy for you. Everything buy, also can ;)
Ritwik,
You went to London my dear. Me only going to HK and Chennai.
And yes, I need the luck for the exam. Need LOADS of luck. You on the other hand, I heard, are preparing like never before :p
Just reading your post has made me feel tired! I think a nap is called for. :D And all the best for your exams!!
aha!
U gonna be back in HK!
Welcome welcome!!
Wishful,
You lazy bum! %$#@!$^%!&*#
And thanks for the luck. Need a lot of it!
Ekta,
Yup, for a quick bite ;)
best of luck for the exam
Good Luck!
You will be in Chennai!! For one week!! I am jealous. Why don't you take some pics and post for me to see? Ofcourse I expect you'd complain abt the city, its humidity etc. But still looking forward to that post. :-)
And btw, check my reply to your comment in my blog. ;-)
11030 Main Street # A313, Bellevue, WA - you might not have my address.
All the best for the exam!
*Resisting the huge urge to wish you all the best in a lot of exams*
Burf, San,
Thanks.
Jingu,
Oh well, I dont think I'll see much of Chennai other than the office and hotel room. Are you sure pictures of that will suffice?
SS,
Are you sure the address is correct? Dont want my postcard to land at George Bush's doorstep ;)
Oh yeah, the zip is 98004.
And, btw, if you are sending goons, make sure they are good at it. Me have taken course in eating people and it is color-coded, for your convenience. Just FYI.
how much ever we love travel, when work is involved, it always sucks.Enjoy what you can.Good luck with the exam.Make us all proud, and get back loads of stories and photos from your trip.Oh and wait do figure something for combatting the heat in India and once you do let me know too.
Oye! The Travel Plan and the Travel God seem mad but I really, really hope you enjoy it - somewhat! I'm going to be travelling as well. Am going to Bangalore and Coorg for a holiay. Will send you a postcard too - I promise.
Good luck for the eggjam on Sun, sweetness! Am sure you will rock it completely. :-)
good luck for ur exam...and have fun in HK..
Take care and have a good time. And blog when you can.
Looks like good (fun) times coming your way !! Have good flight(s) !!
Try posting from cafes on airports [;-)]
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
SS,
Zip code is colour coded, or your human diet?
EU,
Combatting the heat is simple... dont step out of the aircon ;)
Extempore,
Oh well, what do we know? We might just bump into each other in Bangalore, and never know. Very bollywood-esque :D
Alice,
Thanks!
M,
Oh well, as I said, I am a blogoholic ;)
Guns,
Haha... I am traveling for work, so surely will have internet access. Might not have time to post though. Let's see.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home