Time(ly) Talk
I, Time, have passed through these gates.As the dust on your feet
carried from places far away,
bringing stories in every particle,
covering everything
with layers of its existence.
I, Time, have passed through these gates.
As the wisdom of your age
gathered over the years,
and distributed, unequally
to all your kin,
as a legacy of your existence.
I, Time, have passed through these gates.
As the happiness and sorrow
that you carry in your heart,
neatly indexed (alongside their sources)
to be remembered sometimes
only by a part of your existence.
I, Time...
have passed...
through these gates...
As You.


33 Comments:
Nice post!
=)
Nice, suspiciously inspired by the 'Main samay hun' voiceovers from Mahabharat :)
Space-Time continuum?
:-)
The song is a distraction when reading a post in verse.
Medha,
Heyyy... look who is back to commenting! Yes yes I know you have been reading regularly, but it is nice to hear from you ;)
PS: When are you coming to S'pore.
Rohan,
That voice of sunday mornings is not something anyone from our generation can forget easily, isnt it? :)
Jingu,
But it is quite a botheration to remove the music for some posts and enable for others :(
I will be back on the 26th of june. Will def contact you then. And yes, i have been reading regularly!
:)
wow!
prerona
Very well written :)
I am rendered speechless.
Medha,
Yes, we MUST meet up :)
Prerona,
Thanks :)
Anshul,
And no compliments for the photo? :p
Wishful,
Aawwwww :D
Nice:) Hope to see more in time to come.
lol@ rohan kumar.
i love the sky pic. and you don't write sad stuff. you just wrtie thoughtful stuff. (in response to two posts previous)
and in response to your comment, sigh. pessimism isn't working for me. it's mr cal. he's got me all tied up in a million knots. pch.
Wow,..words fail me at this instance..
whoa.. so fierce. ;)
You took that photo?
Even if you didn't, its awesome !
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
Duhita,
No promises, but will try ;)
Bgfs,
The piece of sky is also from Bali :)
And dont worry, that too, shall pass.
EU,
Do they? Oh c'mon.. you arent one of those who can easily be left speechless ;)
Jupiter,
Ya lor... we like that one ;)
Guns,
Yes I did take this photo. And the last one too :)
//As You
:-). Nice One.
Was gonna say the same thing as Rohan Kumar. Very nicely written and great pic :)
Just a smile.... juuuuuuuuuuust a smile, reading this.
I like this photograph fest... The words fit the photograph too. Very nice.
... Btw, on a separate note, this suits me... Now I will blame "you, Time" when I am running out of time :p
Whoa..awesome pic..
Yup.now i could read the message...agree with rohan.
Jay,
Thanks.
Anonymous,
Oh well. Main, Samay hoon...
Me,
Keep smiling, then :)
SS,
Like I said, the photo fest started with your beer shot. Went to my collection to get the photo with drinks, and found others too.
PS: Time can be a good scapegoat ;)
Totti,
Thanks, and for once you can do without agreeing with Rohan. Stop being his sidekick :p
:-)
that's all a comment to this should afford :D.
Any weekend post? :-)
nice post.. :)
oh casa!
'why write so sad'?
:P:P:P
*ducks for cover before casa can unleashe her wrath*
P.S: check comment on the 'sad' post.
;)
crap, typo!
unleash*.
well..dunno if its a good thing ro bad..!time always just flies..right now i want time to just fly faster than ever!
to get over this phase quickly!
nicely written! i liked the post below too.
click away!
ooh how very fitting to my mood
Beautiful pic and the poem goes wonderfully with it:-)
PPP,
And is that supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing?
Jingu,
Apparently, no :)
Alice,
Thanks.
Punkster,
Hehe... saw that comment. Will plaster a smile on my blog, what say? ;)
Ekta,
Infact I always want time to slow down. Always feels like I am lagging behind...
Archster,
Ah, you are back? Good good!
San,
Hope the mood wasnt 'sad' ;)
DEG,
Merci madamoiselle :)
nice :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home