Thursday, May 25, 2006

Warning: Nasty Road ahead

It is raining cats and dogs. I sit in office and sip my ice cold coke. Not very appropriate, I know. But it isnt easy to go out and get coffee in this weather, and I desparately needed my caffeine fix. Cant work while sipping, so of course, I indulge in blog-hopping. One post infuriates me. Sometimes people dont know where to draw the line. Tsk tsk. Point is, should I even waste time trying to express my infuriation? Next. Yawn. This one isnt offensive, it is downright boring. Why do people write such stuff? I demand 2 minutes of my life back. Elitist me! And dahling, if you are about to say I write crap as well, save it. I will be nasty and condescending and all that I shouldnt be. Uh huh. Go whine about it somewhere else. I enjoy being a hypocrite. Yesterday, I found out someone wasnt honest with me. Not a big issue at all. But still. You derive pleasure from making me seem like a fool? Okay. Whatever. I get uncomfortable with people I cant trust. I dont play games. I might put a photo on this blog some day. Why, you ask? Because I'm a narcissist and a chameleon and I love myself. But, YOU dont need to love me. This isnt shaadi.com or something. You have clearly come to the wrong place. Exit.

26 Comments:

Blogger A and A said...

Raining here as well!! Only I was sitting at a rather large picture window at a quiet coffee shop that opened out onto the with a couple of good friends. Why let the rain go to waste is my theory! :)

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey , its raining here in Hyd too ...lovely weather :))

7:46 PM  
Blogger M said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:57 PM  
Blogger M said...

Ooooooooooh kkkkkkk.... Not the usual Casa post! But yes i know, you warned us.."Nasty Road". I get it. I shall not say much and quietly move on to the next blog!


But i hope everything is ok. =)

And oh, its raining in Singapore?? NAICE! Its getting friggin cold here in Perth. :S

7:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. J said...

Lol @ shaadi.com

Something wrong here... hmmm hope the rains can cool down your temper.

8:51 PM  
Blogger San said...

it would be one boring blogsville if we were all nice nice ..

anyway this blog amused 1 maybe 2 min of my time :)

11:08 PM  
Blogger totti said...

whats wrong with boring? I once saw a blog with the amazingly boring posts like : I dropped a pencil today.I didnt bother to pick it up. Amusing. Isn't it?

12:31 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Wishful,
Coffee, and no beer? Clearly, you are turning over a new leaf ;)

Anon,
And who be this, all the way from Hyderabad?

Medha,
Hehe... I am tempted to ask, what is the usual Casa post? ;)
Yes yes, not to worry. Everything is okay. More than okay. That was sudden outburst to something. Plis to not take too seriously :p
Also, plis to come to Spore and make sure to meet me.

Me,
Hehehe... yeah yeah, I'm 'cool'. Okay, that sounds worse than worst!

San,
Oh well, not all nice, but all boring? That, we dont like.
(If all were nice, my blog wouldnt survive now, would it? As specified, it is a 'nasty' one ;) )

Totti,
See, boring is subjective, no? Like dropping a pencil and not picking it up might not be boring to me ;)
(It could have some deep psychological meaning, for all you know :D)

12:50 AM  
Blogger Eleventy Seven said...

Totti - It could have various angles - one being the perv one! That is if there was a woman with a rather short skirt nearby! :P

Just being the 'boy'!!

Casa - Pics? Where?

1:46 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

I demand 1 minute of my time back....pls add interest to it, if not repayed immediately :))

3:09 AM  
Blogger twip said...

*still waiting for summer*

its freezing here BTW.

*stifles a sob*.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Saurabh,
Maybe you could continue your 'boy'talk with Totti on his blog?

Pointy,
*turns back the time machine*

Punskter,
Somehow, freezing in June doesnt sound right. Sorry, that is 8 years of tropical weather speaking :p

10:30 AM  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

lol.. hopefully dat boring blog wasnt mine coz i havent seen u around for quite some time.. :-)

12:29 PM  
Blogger burf said...

* shivering *

the post sounds scary

v scary


* still shivering *

:D

1:51 PM  
Blogger GuNs said...

Maybe that 'offensive' blog you read was a bit TOO much so.

Its raining everywhere except Pune.
[:-D]Not that I mind, of course. The roads get shitty in rains. Ideally, it should just drizzle in the day and all the heavy rains (necessary for the farmers) should come in the nights !!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

2:04 PM  
Blogger Prerona said...

raining here too ...

3:04 PM  
Blogger burf said...

u mean the grownups dont prefer drenched dames? ;)

:D

3:19 PM  
Blogger Mr. J said...

Lolol.... if someone needs a shawl, then I can spare one. ;)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Justme,
Hehehe... no it wasnt anyone who reads me, or who I read regularly. C'mon, how could I call any of them boring :)

Burf,
Whatever!

Guns,
Oh well... it was some crap. But then I always support free speech, so he has the right to write whatever rubbish he wants to...

Prerona,
Annual Calcutta cleanup, eh :)

Me,
Very considerate, you are being, to shivering souls...

12:24 AM  
Blogger G Shrivastava said...

Ouch! Nasty it is...

1:12 AM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

Do you notice any increase in comments in your prevous posts?
I am a day late and what I see! I miss a post and that too too good to pass up without a comment.
Hmm...You could have atleast provided the link to those posts. Mail me atleast! :-))

3:12 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Gee,
Oh well, sometimes, one has no choice but to be nasty. No?

Jingu,
Oh c'mon! However late a person comments, moi will always reply. So it really doesnt matter :)

11:06 AM  
Blogger KM said...

you dont blog-hop to my blog anymore!
i miss u!
:(
im the one with the ban, not you!
i will not stand for this silent treatment im getting!
get urself over to my blog soon!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Michelangelo ;) said...

Sometimes, you really souldn't stop writing when you're in a screw-the-world mood.. it just flows :P.

2:08 AM  
Blogger GuNs said...

It rained !!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Khizzy,
Awww... I do read it, but just dont find anything intelligent to comment at most times :)
But henceforth, I shall make my presence felt on your blog. BIGtime =))

PPP,
Oh well... cant have people getting 'hurt' and all. You see, I still try to be nice. Try ;)

Aris,
Hmmmmmm

Guns,
Good for ya, mate!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home