Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cheers!


While I sit in my hammock
Swayed by the breeze of calm
(So oft, not found easily)
I remember Wordsworth's Daffodils
And..
*click!*
I save this for another day
to come back
and sip
a glassful of memories.



PS: Photo taken at a restaurant near Kintamani volcano and lake in Bali.

26 Comments:

Blogger Mr. J said...

Wow, and another glass for me ;)

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can almost taste your peaceful silence with that glass.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a glass for me too..wish i can take a break in bali

2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

me no get credit... =(

2:14 PM  
Blogger jhantu said...

ahh bali, aah the drinks, ooh those beaches, WOW those bikinis

2:23 PM  
Blogger jhantu said...

i loove the music on ur site, somehow everytime it seems really apt

2:33 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Me,
Orange or lime? :)

Dee,
It was an awesome place to be... a lake next to a dormant volcano. The peace was ironic, in a way.

Godolphin,
Take a break somewhere... doesnt have to be Bali :)

Jupiter,
Credit for?

Jhantu,
I try to keep the music apt...

2:57 PM  
Blogger Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

wow...such a soothing post...really gives a very nice feeling...:-)

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bali, the surfing, the booze, the beaches, the topless women....paradise!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Inkblot said...

cool- in every sense of the word-perfect for summer! :)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

DEG,
Haha.. maybe I've actually decided to listen to some people and write 'feel-good' posts ;)

Anonymous,
Yes my dear, I know you enjoyed it. After all, you went there on a week-long date ;)

Inkblot,
I'd take summer over winter, anyday!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Chitra said...

Tee hee...loved the snap !

3:45 PM  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

me wanna havea drink after having a look at that snap... but weekend is sooooooo far away..!!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely shot! And lovely vacation indeed... Cheers! :D

4:22 PM  
Blogger A and A said...

This is not good babe. Here I am trying to avoid alcohol during the week and here you are, posting thirst-inducing pictures!

5:16 PM  
Blogger San said...

a breath of fresh air

breathes in

inhales

exhale

:)

5:39 PM  
Blogger burf said...

nice

5:51 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Chitra,
Soothing, isnt it :)

Justme,
Oh well, who says you cant drink on a weekday ;)

SS,
The idea to post this snap here came from your post. Thanks :)

Wishful,
Haha.. atleast its not a chilled beer I photographed. I can send you links to blogs who actually posted such things ;)
(See my reply to SS above, you'll know )

San,
Fresh as a lily, the place was. Sigh. I wanna go again.

Burf,
Very nice ;)

5:58 PM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Cheers to that girl!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Mr. J said...

Orange or lemon?

Vodka please. With bitter lemon :D 4 cubes.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

@casa
I wish.. but work and a drink dont get along..atleast not in my case :-(

11:22 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Hey nice snap...

6:10 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

EU,
*raises her glass*

Me,
Oh well, walk into any bar and order a vodka lime. Its on me :p

Justme,
Well, the weekend isnt that far, if that is the case :)

Pointy,
Thanks.

9:25 AM  
Blogger twip said...

oooooo what were you drinking?...:D

11:58 PM  
Blogger Shashi Iyer said...

beautiful

3:10 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Punkster,
Surprisingly, only lime juice ;)

RBT,
Merci :)

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home