A good year
200. Working days in a year?
Runs in a match?
Posts on this blog?
Does it matter? Would you count?
Very timely. I write the 200th today.
Today. A year from when I first posted here.
Happy budday to the blog, and all that.
A great year. A great discovery.
Blogging. Blogs. Bloggers.
I'm humbled by all the attention.
The visits. The comments.
So humour the narcissist in me.
For just another day.
For tomorrow, I might not write.
For tomorrow, it might be bright.
For tomorrow, I might not need a shoulder to cry on.
For tomorrow, you might just ask me, to move on...


28 Comments:
:) happy b day to ur baby. congratulations casa.
I should have waited for this to come..But my time calculations said it must be 12 in Singapore..and that 12o'clock wishing bug hasn't quite left me.Awesome I call this journey..and glad you discovered while being discovered.Three Cheers!
Congratulations!!!! Hope the year ahead brings a lot more posts! :D
Wow.. cool.. Keep them coming, tomorrow is just another today ;)
And the song that's playing right now, could you care to shed some light on that? Finding it pretty hard to recollect. Can I have the link to the MP3 please?
take your helmet off,raise your bat!look towards the sky and then smile to the sunshine!
janmadin ki shubhkaamanaayein, casa ji! muuh meetha kijiye!
bwahahaaha!!! this calls for cheesecake, casa!!!
A Very Happy Anniversary!
To you and your blog! :D
Okay, done with protocol now.
Yeah, where's the cake now?
hebbi burdayyy too youuu!!
Ok, whos up for a birthday martini?
Happy birthday to your blogsite.may you post another 200 0r more.
RBT,
Congratulations? Ummm... thanks. But it wasnt difficult at all. Blogging came very easily to me infact. Surprisingly easily :)
EU,
Hehe.. timing doesnt matter. The fact that you actually realised it is a full one year, is a real big deal. *hugs*
Wishful,
Cant predict the future, can I? But I do hope so too :)
Me,
Tomorrow is just another day. True that. But then things can change in the blink of an eye sometimes ;)
The song is 'Humrahi jab ho mastana' from the movie Pukaar. Go to bollyfm.net and you'll find it for sure.
Zii,
Wondering whether to retire after this double century or to keep going now :)
Bgfs,
Sure. Whenever you are in Singapore, the cheesecake is on me :)
SS,
Cake is in the fridge. Drop by for a bite :)
Punkster,
Already drank to the blog's burday yesterday. Cosmopolitans though... but what to do, we dont like martinis here ;)
SN,
Lets wait and watch :)
The last 4 lines made me sad :( Dunno why...
But then you're the best blogger i've come across so I'd just say that...
For tomorrow, you should write.
For tomorrow, it will be bright.
I wanna see 400 ...jaldi se :)
200!!! dam!!
I don't have address, Ma'am.
Address please?
*... and then the confused Sanity Starved is thrown into a dungeon full of darkness by the mighty Casablanca.
Next Episode: Where's the Cake?*
great goin! hope u neva stop blogging :)
and i totally loved ur post below.
Raul,
Not to be sad. Blogs might slow down, but bloggers behind those blogs will continue to exist :)
Clint,
Haha. Damn!
SS,
Address has already been provided on my profile, no? Oh, you mean an email address or url wont do?
*raises eyebrows*
Archster,
Thank you dear. How is the holiday coming along?
Where's the cake darling?? b'de cake..1st b'de cake...
w8ng for another quadruple century..!! Gud Luc..Happy Blogging!!
Damn!!
i m again late for the party.. i kno nothing new.. Apy is going to make a record sm day but this time i have a medical certificate to back me up....heehahahaha...
200 n going strong.. keep up the good wrk lady....
wow!
200 in a year!!
That's stupendous output.
Maybe you should select a best 10 out of them, the ones you feel brought out the best in you.
Damn. This Billboard countdown culture is getting to me.
Anyway, Congrats Ma'am!!
Happy bday to ur blog,Casa!!!...this is the day wen one of my fave blogs was born...
I hope that its bright for u,I hope that u dont need a shoulder to cry on,I hope that u move on,But another thing I hope for is that u keep writing...
Felicitations on the 200th post - I somehow never realised nor did I pay attn when I crossed these milestones with my blog.
Garima,
Taking a bit of a break right now ;)
Apy,
How are you now? How was the trip to India?
Jingu,
"Countdown culture" - LOL.
Top 10... hmmm, might do that sometime.
DEG,
I hope to keep writing too :)
Gee,
Ah, now I am a little narcissistic... what to do ;)
200 peas in a pod..
200 shoes in the closet
200 slices in a pizza..
cant think of any more
Hey...keep blogging Casa!! Looking foward to reading your posts...
:)..Congrats on the year old thing :p..keep going!!
I m good n trip was amazin... one heck of an adventure... :)
happy bloggie b'day...
howcome your not writing anymore? :(
Jupiter,
200 shoes in the closet? Whose closet?? ;)
Chitra,
Thanks so much.
*takes a bow*
Totti,
"thing"? Thing? :p
Apy,
Adventure? Hope you've blogged about it... will go and check it up pronto.
Alice,
Thanks.
Anonymous,
Oh, you mean I was missed?
*sniff sniff*
Tears of joy, I assure you ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home