Kuch to kaho
Yes I am back. From a long weekend. Which, in many ways, was quite boring ('coz I was studying like a nice kid. Yes Santa will get me good presents this christmas *smiles*). At the same time, it was rather unique... in many ways.
A colleague was bid farewell on thursday night. We didnt start off on a good note. But all is good now. I have been offered free accommodation in California. Oh well. A thought does count. Hope he does well in life. Sometimes it doesnt matter how you meet a person, what matters is how you part.
Watched 'Paradise Now' on friday. An excellent movie about the last 48 hours in the lives of two Palestinian sucide bombers. Found out after purchasing the tickets, that the movie is in Arabic. Only subtitled in english. Uh huh. Well. It turned out to be really good. No regrets. When faces speak (especially when h-o-t faces speak), who needs a language?!
Tried shopping on saturday. Singapore disappoints me. Maybe I havent been able to get over HK yet. If you find the right T-shirt here, you wont get the right size. If you get the right size, you wont get the right colour. If you get the right colour, it will be way outside your budget. Bah! Tried to make up for it with a latte. Ummm... not a very good idea, methinks. Sometimes, I hate this term 'wisdom of hindsight'. Damn it.
Discovering a good new eatery is always nice. The find-of-the-day was an Indian cafe a few minutes walk down the road. After hogging there for lunch, I proceeded to hog some more at dinner. Yes, pooris were fried and rajma was made. I already feel like I have gained weight. That is how much I ate last night. The realisation that something makes you happy, and you can do it quite well, is very flattering. Also, I adore myself. Tee hee.
So now that I've successfully bored you with unwanted detail, it is your turn now. I promise I'll try to stay awake during it.
*runs away to get a coffee*


15 Comments:
Singapore has men-optimized shopping, about which you won't find some people complaining...
Pooris + Rajma= Me Hungry.
are we making some today?
LOL.
can u advise me as to how can I, like you put up songs in my blog?
that 'men of my life' was v nice
just a few exams to go.
the end = interaction with college
discovering an eatery is v.v.v.nice!
Hmm..was wondering where you disappeared to. Now we know in excruciating detail exactly where you disappeared to. ;)
welcome back :)
hey welcome back!
how were the studying?...
and yes...the one thing i will miss abt HK is its shopping!
Most people know abt HK's expensive malls--but some of the best places to shop in HK are the fashion street kinda markets in mogkok, central, TST etc...excellent stuff...u never come back empty handed!:-)
Anshul,
Dont get me started on that. I'm still nursing my hurt ego :p
Me,
Hungry kya? Dominos =)
Jupiter,
Bhookhi :p
EU,
:)
Anonymous,
Strange that you ask me for blogging help without giving a blogger name there :)
Search for EMBED code in HTML and insert in template, and use an online song for the link.
Burf,
Yes it was ;)
Zii,
Ah, another chapter comes to close.
Wishful,
Dont kill me for it :p
Prerona,
Oh well, wasnt away for that long, was I ;)
Ekta,
Oh well, even the malls were a favourite of mine. They are much cheaper than the malls in Singapore, with a LOT more variety.
paradise now...sounds like a nice movie...and did someone say Hott..!!! guys..????
"If you find the right T-shirt here, you wont get the right size. If you get the right size, you wont get the right colour. If you get the right colour, it will be way outside your budget."
Isnt that an universal problem with the fairer sex irrespective of the country/county/city/town where they are in??
Oh and im set for paradise now 2day, hope im nt disappointed
casa..shopping anywhere in the world is a pain as far as men are concerned...spore, HK all the same!--especially if its with a woman!
Alice,
Yes, hot arabic men, dressed in suits :)
Jhantu,
Oh well, how would you react if I told you I was looking at mens' tshirts for a friend of mine?
Anand,
Hahaha... you poor henpecked one ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home