I came across this dialogue while switching channels, and thought it was very interesting, given the layers in the conversation. It allows you to interpret it the way you want to. And its nice to read so many interpretations... Once I heard it, I immediately wanted to put it on my blog, just to record it. Just preserve the many layers and connotations...
15 Comments:
Yeah, you can always try to get back on track! :D
Well as long as it's ok to turn back guess it all works for good. make sure you got enough fuel though ;)
not always...
You can write better than this!
Yup, As long as you have not travelled a long distance in the wrong way, getting back won't be tough.
..if u have a good sense of direction, and a map, u don't need a navigator...u can get to places urself !
u can always try
sometimes getting back on the track isnt required. all you need to do is find a different track...
and there is always one somewhere.always.
cheers
m
dont we all wish that?
Hmmm...can we really?
Well some u turns allow u to get back on track but the track changes completely!
Thats why they say...there are no U turns in life!
there's a difference between a wrong turn and a U turn.
I came across this dialogue while switching channels, and thought it was very interesting, given the layers in the conversation. It allows you to interpret it the way you want to. And its nice to read so many interpretations...
Once I heard it, I immediately wanted to put it on my blog, just to record it. Just preserve the many layers and connotations...
From the sean penn/nick nolte/ J.Lo movie?
I think 'try' is the key word here..Like I always tell myself..no matter what there is always hope..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home