Au Revoir
"I regret to inform you that this is the end. I'm going now. I bid you all a fond farewell. Goodbye."
Unlike Bilbo Baggins, I'm not going on an adventurous visit to Rivendell. But I am going off for my own little 'adventure' - 3 cities, 10 days and more than 30 hours in air. Phew! I am quite certain these long flights will get my thoughts flowing, enough to churn out lots of posts. Sadly, flights still dont provide internet access for free (sob sob!) so my posts for the next two weeks will be few and intermittent.
kal aur aayenge, nagmon ki khilati kaliyaan chunanewaale
mujh se behatar kehnewaale, tum se behatar sunanewaale
Till then, be good ;)


37 Comments:
What the heck??
Really?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*z000nie drops dead*
have a good trip mate... throw peanuts at the airhostesses when they arent looking!
Arz000n,
Hehehe... trust me, there will be a flood of posts once I'm back!
Clint,
Will throw them only if the airhostesses arent nice to me :p
Also, if I am awake... I plan to sleep through most of the flights.
Zzzzzzzzz
is delhi on the agenda? ;)
:D:D
Oops... no, it isnt :)
man!
wow! have a good trip! see you back soon
have a nice and safe journey casa!
Have fun and be good and all that jazz!!! :)
Zii,
Woman?
Prerona,
Soon, definitely :)
Godolphin,
Thanks.
Wishfulthinker,
Thanks, you too, and all that jazz :)
hey ur so lucky!
have a great trip!
and make all us shopaholics proud!
dont forget the golden rule...
shoes, shoes and shoes!
Sounds hectic! I hope it won't be though...
Have a great and safe trip!
but where are you going? india? or back to singapore?
aap jaa rehein hain? kahaan? hum bhi jaa rahe hain.dilli. egads i hate it much.
Khizzy,
Yes I will shop in NY, but no more shoes ;)
Burf,
It should be ':)' not ':('
Bohemia,
Hopefully will be fun and I wont notice the fatigue ;)
Cowlick,
US. Leaving tomorrow.
Bgfs,
Hum bhi jaa rahe hain. Amreeka.
Not sure if I'll hate it or love it though ;)
Bon Voyage!
Wowies!Have fun, a great trip and bring back lots of stories!Cheers
Ill call you today. Need to talk. Scared now that you're not in the same time zone for two weeks, my head will explode. =(
OH SHIT! I FUCKED UP! I got your departure date wrong. That means you're already in NY.
OH SHIT!
happy journey!
you coming to NY? cool...:)
have a nice time
aww have a good trip Casa and be back with lots of new thoughts...tc!
Keshi.
Bon voyage! have a great time!
Have a greatttt trip!
aaawwwwwwwwwwww
ab main roz office aa ker kis ka blog check keroon gi?
seems like i will have to do some work here now (while u r gone):)
will definitely miss u
PS...i never realized how used to i have become to reading ur posts
Have fun! Enjoy ur trip!
Be back soon...You have a nice space here!
3 cities!! I thought it was to be only NY. Enjoy!
Thanks guys!
Landed in San Francisco this morning... the place seems so open and beautiful after the congested Hong Kong :)
On to Boston and NY later...
PS: This place is cold!
Hey, Have a great trip and please post about your trip once you get back. :)
:))..san fran is cold.wait till you hit Boston and NYC. Some say it is colder than mount Cadharas :p...good luck with whatever you are upto
hope u get to go around san fran.. its a n awesome place to drive:-p
enjoy ,,........!!
and get the picks
........
SF is cold! he he.
come to NY.
have a gr8 time!!!
have fun
Thanks people... now STOP scaring me about winter in NY! Do you want me to freeze due to fear instead of cold? :p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home