Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Catching a breath.

It has been a crazy busy 4 weeks since I got back from Kenya. Dont think I'll ever get around to doing the travelogue, which is a shame, considering how awesome the trip was and how memoir-worthy each day was. Sigh.

I'm trying to superwoman but it is tiring. I am juggling a full-time job, classes and assignments, job applications and interviews, a second year project and a voluntary teaching for a finance class. PHEW! Yep, my sentiments exactly. To make matters worse, the boy is out of town for a whole month (this being only week 2... and I miss him loads already!) and my upcoming US visa application is threatening to fall apart. Did I mention to you that I'm off to another business school in New York for an exchange semester from January to May? Oh well, I am. But unfortunately, that means canceling my current 10-year visitor visa and applying for a 4-month student visa. And the paperwork is taking FOREVER.

I'm trying to destress with cooking and swimming. I aint a good swimmer, so I decided to join a course and it starts at 730am tomorrow. So every Wednesday, I'll go swimming, then go to work and then run to my evening class. And hopefully, it is all going to be worth the effort.

5 Comments:

Blogger OnLY OnE..! said...

I hope it's all worth the effort as well :)

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is that travelogue?! I want results, not excuses!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Nikita said...

Forget off! Dont blog!

6:39 PM  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

So what happened? Did you manage to get over the paperwork ?

7:08 PM  
Blogger KM said...

oh my God.
so i checked to see if you were still blogging.
you ARE!
i have to read up on archives now.
:P

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home