Friday, July 04, 2008

Too soon.

Just 6 more weekends in Singapore. I know I have to move on, but it does make me a lil nervous.

7 Comments:

Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Oh nothing is 'Too Soon', it always has its time.

And nervous, Why? You're going to another great city(actually rubbish in terms of weather) !!!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

Hey,
Where r u heading to?
London?
All the best..as i understand ur heading there for ur MBA..its gonna be a grt experience!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

Are you really going to London for MBA??...thats great!!!...Congrats!!!

Yes, it does make us feel a bit nervous to move to someplace totally new...I was a bit apprehensive myself when I came to US...but its just that you move to a new life with new friends...just people who are added to life...I know you'll have a blast there!!!

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been tagged.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Niyathy said...

its august 11th and no new post yet....

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE UPDATE!!!

5:35 PM  
Blogger OnLY OnE..! said...

Its been 6 weeks, how about an update?

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home