Friday, November 02, 2007

Run.

I have to do another load of laundry. I have to hand wash some clothes. I have to pay my utility bills. I have to clear the clutter on my bed. I have to read the Shanghai city guide. I have to make an office presentation tomrorow morning. I have to go to the Canon photography fair. I have to shop and pack. I have to pick photos. I have to get photos printed. I have to update my iPod. I have to catch up with friends. I have to cook. I have to hang some frames. I have to call my hair stylist in Hong Kong. I have to call a friend in Sweden. I have to call a hotel in Shanghai.

Every moment has been filled up with things that really dont matter. Because god forbid, if I do get a moment to myself, I might end up thinking about the things that really do matter.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what you mean...things that dont matter...

-aris

12:46 PM  
Blogger Shyama said...

u reminded me of me for a moment... guess we all do this huh?

9:04 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Aris,
Here's hoping that inbetween all of this, we do find atleast something that does matter.

Shimmer,
Did I?

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home