Monday, October 29, 2007

Dig a little deeper, breathe a little longer.

Life is too short. There is so little time to ensure your own happiness. Why waste it on others' happiness - creating impressions, wondering what they'll think, denying yourself? Why?

There is a difference between living on the edge and living on the surface. Dont confuse the two. Deep relationships. Thick friendships. Meaningful conversations. They all scare you, dont they? Keep it shallow, keep it on the surface - isnt that your motto?

Oh well. It is such a pity.


4 Comments:

Blogger San said...

bit deep?

totally agree with you but we still fall in the same trap

5:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that's SO what I want to say to a few people since the past few weeks.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ya...such a pity i say too
...love the way u put it just as i would like some people to hear it as...[:)]

1:26 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

San,
Why?

Guns,
I want to say it to people too. But for now, I can only say it on the blog.

Red,
I wish I could say this to some people, on their face...

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home