My graffiti on life, work, relationships, emotions, confusions and anything else I feel a need to write about...
posted by Casablanca at 11:41 PM
Magical!:)
can u prove u took this?? :D
Wanderlust, Anon,I know, it was beautiful!Shubhodeep,Of course I can prove it. Turn the photo around and behind it you will see my watermark :p
wow! looks beautiful
Nice pic!
Shalini, Pilgrim,It really was beautiful. Thanks :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
The dessert rain, the happy pain, the girl so vain, the part-time sane.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Magical!
:)
can u prove u took this?? :D
Wanderlust, Anon,
I know, it was beautiful!
Shubhodeep,
Of course I can prove it. Turn the photo around and behind it you will see my watermark :p
wow! looks beautiful
Nice pic!
Shalini, Pilgrim,
It really was beautiful. Thanks :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home