Tuesday, October 09, 2007

To quote from SATC

Carrie: Despite the fact that there are over eight million people on the island of Manhattan, there are times you still feel shipwrecked and alone. Times even the most resourceful survivor would feel the need to put a message in a bottle, or on an answering machine.

7 Comments:

Blogger GuNs said...

SATC?

11:59 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

SATC = Sex and the City

Carrie = Carrie Bradshaw, protagonist

12:06 AM  
Blogger Wanderlust said...

Manhattan or Chennai... so true!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Archit Lohokare said...

More often than not, its the eight million people who make you feel shipwrecked and alone.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Wanderlust,
I know. The city doesnt matter.

Captain,
True that. Sigh.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, unrelated, but pls do you know where one can rent SATC season-by-season DVDs in Singapore? I've been reading your blog for a few days now and am very curious to see what SATC is about. Thanks a lot :-)

~ Enkay

10:53 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Enkay,
As far as I know, Sex and the City is a banned title in Singapore. You cant buy or rent DVDs. I've built my collection by buying them in Hong Kong over a few visits there.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home