And. (What is in one sentence?)
It has been a crazy busy week since I got back from Bangkok and I am quite tired plus my room is in a mess which partially explains why I am home on friday night even though Jack, being the sweetheart that he is, offered to go out partying with me and even fix the lights in my house because right now my room and bathroom are plunged in darkness thanks to the fuse blowing up and sadly I am not tall enough to change either so I will wait for a knight in shining armour to rescue me or alternatively I could get my not-so-tall friend Jack to come and help instead, because hey, knights are in short supply these days and most men are so messed up that they cant even point out their nose infront of a mirror if you ask them to but what really drives me up the wall is how they accuse women of being confused and messed up when it is clearly the men who dont know what they want, mainly because they always want what they cant have, and they keep jumping from one side of the fence to another just to make sure you are not on the same side as them, because god forbid, if you were on the same side and they do finally get what they were chasing, they wouldnt want it anymore and yes you can give a thousand explanations but I am still allowed to rant because it is after all my blog and I can write about anyone and everyone including Geekboi who didnt reply to my message the other day but then went and asked Jupiter about my GMAT and apparently looked up my photos too and not to forget Button who insisted last week that I see the photo-collection at his place even when the taxi was waiting outside but suddenly got busy when I asked him to have lunch yesterday and then the Bear who bought me dinner to bargain truce on the issues that we had only to then prove his immaturity once again at the end of the dinner and also the Private Banker who suggested drinks this friday on his accord and then never really made the plan or call or message and more and more of these sorts of men who are frankly beginning to add up to just one big disappointment but still being the optimist that I am I will continue to hope that there will be nicer people who I am still to meet, and yes, Chocolate is taking me out for coffee tomorrow so.... *fingers crossed*.


6 Comments:
Woah! Chill girl :)
boys will be boys
Christ! you actually wrote the whole post in one(!!) sentence!
Muchly amused I am with your rant..and completely empathise as well. Men shall always be men, complete cretins to use a friends favourite adjective these days!
phew...I hear someone panting! you need more friendly neighbourhood XXXXmen tending to your lightbulbs and taking you out for drinks.
Well, at least you have offers!
Wanderlust,
No, boys will be disappointing. That is all they will be. Sigh.
Anonymous,
Yes, I cant let my self rant for more than one sentence a day, can I? ;)
Plain Jane,
And I quite agree with this friend of yours!
Captain,
Oh where is my friendly neighbourhood spiderman! We miss you!!
Guns,
Oh dont get me started on the 'atleast'....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home