My graffiti on life, work, relationships, emotions, confusions and anything else I feel a need to write about...
posted by Casablanca at 10:01 PM
u lucky lucky devil!
Again??Oh MY GOD!Can I join your workplace please? I'll work for peanuts if I get so many holidays![:p]LOL, Good luck anyway. Have a great trip.-PeAcE--WiTh---GuNs
26th Nov - 10th Dec Egypt :D
Wanderlust,I know ;)Guns,25 days. Join banking :)San,Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!I want loads of photos and stories!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
The dessert rain, the happy pain, the girl so vain, the part-time sane.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
u lucky lucky devil!
Again??
Oh MY GOD!
Can I join your workplace please? I'll work for peanuts if I get so many holidays!
[:p]LOL, Good luck anyway. Have a great trip.
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
26th Nov - 10th Dec Egypt :D
Wanderlust,
I know ;)
Guns,
25 days. Join banking :)
San,
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
I want loads of photos and stories!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home