Sunday.
It has been ages since I had a carefree sunday. CFA, travel, GMAT, application. It has been busy for too long. This sunday, I will chill out. I submitted my first application on friday. I've put in a lot of effort in this. The relief on submission is indescribable. It is now out of my hands. I'm proud of myself for pulling through this. Typing essays with a sprained wrist and keeping awake through pain medication wasnt easy. But yes, the friends came to my rescue. All of them are such sweethearts. *muax*
I was home on friday, just relaxing after the application. I even forgot about dinner. That is how zen I was. On Saturday, I went for Pansy's poolside party. Button was very sweet to me. White was her usual bitchy self. And I realised that not drinking at a party where most people are thirty plus, makes for a boring evening. But it has to be an alcohol-free weekend because of the medication. Sucks.
I will watch a movie now. Or shop. Or write. Or relax. Yipppeeee... the choices! I have a sunday for myself!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home