Saturday, September 22, 2007

Toys'R'us

So one of the new toys is already here. The Blackberry 8820. It is slightly bigger than I had expected, but it is sleek nonetheless. And it has wi-fi too. Ummm, no I am not an internet-addict. I just, ummm, like technology?
So I've wasted quite a bit of time on it since yesterday. I am somewhat glad that the battery is running low and the charger is in office. I cant be playing with my toys when the GMAT is just 5 days away!!
Yes, the exam is on 27th. Mark your calendars and dont forget to send em wishes my way. I do need them.

(Afterthought - thank god the iPod Touch arrives only after the exam. I am such a gadget freak!)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

* ahem *

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll do great, inshAllah! dont worry. :)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Brat,
Ahem indeed :)

Lahori,
Thanks so much! And, how come I never see you online on gtalk?

8:50 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Visiting your blog after a long time...hope you are doing well..good luck with the GMAT...

Really like the backdrop of your blog page...

12:24 PM  
Blogger Packan said...

hey..good luck for the GMAT!!

koodos on the iPod Touch!! do let us know how u find it...

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no clue..at what time do you normally come online??

8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, good luck!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! how did your exam go??

10:57 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Pointy,
Nice to see you after so long! Thanks for the wishes. As for the backdrop, you surely remember my obsession with Hong Kong, dont you :)

Packan, Guns,
Thankee.

Lahori,
Its over. Yayyy!
(Does anything else matter? :) )

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home