Damn! Thats bloody sexy! Didn't realize they came out with a newer one...
.. now confused, should wait for iPhone or get this one..?
...iny-miny-miney-mo...
P.S. btw, loved your new template... always wanted Singapore at the backdrop of my template, but never managed to get that working. This one looks awesome!
LO, Since the iPhone isnt coming to Spore anytime soon, I've given into temptation with the iPod Touch ;) PS: I used HK for the template, but I am sure I saw a Spore one as well.
Guns, Nope, this is the iPod Touch, not the phone :) I like my music separately. Hehe.
6 Comments:
Damn! Thats bloody sexy! Didn't realize they came out with a newer one...
.. now confused, should wait for iPhone or get this one..?
...iny-miny-miney-mo...
P.S. btw, loved your new template... always wanted Singapore at the backdrop of my template, but never managed to get that working. This one looks awesome!
Huh isnt this the iPhone itself?
Anyhow, its big and bulky like a PDA. I think my W950i is infinitely better!
*Sticks tongue out*
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
LO,
Since the iPhone isnt coming to Spore anytime soon, I've given into temptation with the iPod Touch ;)
PS: I used HK for the template, but I am sure I saw a Spore one as well.
Guns,
Nope, this is the iPod Touch, not the phone :)
I like my music separately. Hehe.
yeah why the hell not ..
verrrrrrrrry nice! I can certainly see why you would want it :)and i love your template...
San,
My sentiments, exactly :)
LMM,
It is tempting, isnt it?
And I love the HK background in the template too... but I think it looks a bit grey though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home