Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Boondon mein jaane kya naya hai...



Marine Drive, Bombay - 1st September

6 Comments:

Blogger GuNs said...

Marine Driveeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Read my post on Bombay!

11:47 PM  
Blogger WritingsForLife said...

this is beautiful :)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Utopia said...

eternally rainy bombay :).

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so nostalgic!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Guns,
Will do.

Raaji,
:)

Utopia,
Eternally? I was told I brought the rains with me.

Pilgrim,
In a good way, I hope.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, ofcourse, Its been so many years, I havent been to Bombay. I still remember every day of the my time in Bombay. I guess I miss it. Hopefully, this year, I can plan a visit back home. To sit at pizzeria at the corner and watch while having some italian stuff and guzzling beer! As they say, you can never take the Bombay out of you.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home