My graffiti on life, work, relationships, emotions, confusions and anything else I feel a need to write about...
posted by Casablanca at 1:42 AM
ah, i see u chose the easy way out to update your blog :)
LOL. No no, a travelogue will come up soon. Give me a day, will ya :)
So you in Bombay now?Take a walk down marine drive and tell us how you feel(for reference, read my post on Mumbai).-PeAcE--WiTh---GuNs
Casa, the subtitle shouldn't be all red-red. One loses it in the strawberries. Template otherwise okay. *semi-approving nod*
Oh! I did love to visit Cambodia! Hope you are doing well :)
Lol
Guns,Will do. Still havent been to Marine Drive yet.One,Yes I know the header doesnt really work... but I'll too lazy to change template again.Pidus,Ah, nice to see you after so long! I'm good, and you?Well Heeled, And its funny because...?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
The dessert rain, the happy pain, the girl so vain, the part-time sane.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
ah, i see u chose the easy way out to update your blog :)
LOL. No no, a travelogue will come up soon. Give me a day, will ya :)
So you in Bombay now?
Take a walk down marine drive and tell us how you feel(for reference, read my post on Mumbai).
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
Casa, the subtitle shouldn't be all red-red. One loses it in the strawberries.
Template otherwise okay. *semi-approving nod*
Oh! I did love to visit Cambodia! Hope you are doing well :)
Lol
Guns,
Will do. Still havent been to Marine Drive yet.
One,
Yes I know the header doesnt really work... but I'll too lazy to change template again.
Pidus,
Ah, nice to see you after so long! I'm good, and you?
Well Heeled,
And its funny because...?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home