Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Stuck in a moment.

And if the night runs over
And if the day won't last
And if your way should falter
Along this stony pass
It's just a moment
This time will pass

-- U2

5 Comments:

Blogger Samurai Jack said...

What better way to let time pass,
Than good music & good wine in your glass,
Maybe we could even grab a bite.
So let me know if your up for it tonight.

;)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

This rhyming thing, you do so well,
And the dinner idea was quite swell.
Well one drink became five or six,
But Nee, you and I, got our partying fix.

:)

6:21 PM  
Blogger GuNs said...

I can't rhyme up for my last dime.
Good luck for the dinner night though. Hope you have/had fun!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

9:26 PM  
Blogger Vivek Tejuja said...

That's how I left some time ago and there was nothing I could do about it. Believe me. I still can't. Hugs.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Guns,
Yes dinner was fun. Friends are always fun, no :)

SATC,
It is difficult to let things be, when you are control freak like me :(

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home