Thursday, August 09, 2007

August.

There are just too many pregnant women and lizards around, these days. No, dont get me wrong. I am not implying that there is any relation between the two occurances. I just said it in the same breath to save some words. The former however, doesnt affect me directly. Except the pregnant colleagues going on maternity leave every now and then, and leaving everyone else inconvenienced for three months. The latter though, is in plenty in my house these days, and irritating the hell out of me. Note to self - call pest control over the weekend to chase out these slimy morons!

So it has been a short week, thanks to thursday being a public holiday. Also, the boss has been traveling this week, which means I am on remote remote-control. Not as bad as it sounds. The first half of the short week was celebrated with dinner, drinks and dancing, alongwith Jack and Nee. Nee goes back to Dubai tomorrow - a happy man now, who had been deprived of alcohol for the last 6 months in Sharjah.

Tomorrow morning, the mum returns from Shanghai for a 4-day stopover before heading back home. There will be more shopping over the weekend, I forsee. Grrrrr, this credit card bill never seems to get lighter. Hopefully, there wont be any more talk of marriage though. Credit card bills, I can handle. Marriage talk, I cant.

I have to wake up early tomorrow to be at the airport, and then get a whole lot of work done at office later. Top on the to-do list is to book my air ticket to Bombay. Yes, 3 days on work - 29th to 31st of the month. I am quite looking forward to it :)

4 Comments:

Blogger WritingsForLife said...

oh well, enjoy traveling :)

10:40 AM  
Blogger GuNs said...

Shit, I have fallen prey to what I hate the most - procrastination. I have been delaying a billion things that I mean to do.

Good to see you hard at work though.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

8:43 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Raaji,
Thanks, I always do :)

Guns,
Well we all procrastinate at times, dont we? Just as long as we pick up on time...

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone I know I is traveling to Bombay! Even on the blog. And I do not have any leaves currently!

Man I miss Bombay!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home