Sunday, August 12, 2007

A happy thought.

Sometimes you wonder, if you need more than a few good friends, enough money, a good book in hand, and a travel plan to look forward to, to smile in life?

*grin*

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a little bit of love?

5:38 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

:-))
u said it all!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Anonymous,
As Carrie Bradshaw said in SATC - if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous!
But short of that, atleast my list makes a good beginning :)

Ekta,
:)

12:01 AM  
Blogger GuNs said...

A good beginning, yes.
Did you miss something though?
"Free time"?

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

6:36 PM  
Blogger Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Hi there, re my comment on http://therewasthisman.blogspot.com/, and your response:-
"And to the fool above - how about having the degree, the friends, the opinions AND the right wallet? Duh."

This "fool" has a USD1m home, two cars, a VW bus, an Aprilia RS125, an Aprilia RS250, and cash in the bank. ALL my friends are millionairs, or better. An I still don't have a "label", "branded" wallet. What's your point?
Salagatle!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Shubhodeep said...

wat abt a husband??? hahahahaha (now dont pull out those daggers!!!)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Guns,
I dont think I quite enjoy free time. I am usually looking for ways to fill every minute :)

My dear wreckless,
Let me explain this to you like I would to a 5-year-old: just like a VW and Aprilia mean something to you (otherwise, you would buy a Fiat and a Bajaj), a Gucci means something to some other people.
Now, if you still havent got MY POINT, I think 'fool' was not a good enough word to describe my sentiments! SOD OFF!

Shubhodeep,
I was hoping the love would some day lead to a husband... as for love, see my reply to Anonymous above :)

11:09 PM  
Blogger GuNs said...

Err... I mean free time from work/office/chores.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home