Drunken verse
Somewhere I fidget,
measuring, weighing,
picking and choosing,
the right-sized words.
While you stand there
far removed from
the agony of decisions.
It might just be that
you have nothing
to say and no words
to cherry-pick.
But what do I do
with all that is
in my head?
I think its a bad idea to publish this post, given that I had written it a few weeks back under the influence of good red wine... but right now, I'm under the influence of good vodka, and it seems all sensible to publish it. Oh well, we will know tomorrow.


3 Comments:
The clear white theme is a welcome change from the black dark theme! :D
Cheers!
How about writing something with Tequila in the body!
Urbanpro,
It was changed some time back... but the formatting here is a bit wonky.
Pilgrim,
Oh there was vodka AND tequila. Shots, that too. *grin*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home