Sunday, July 29, 2007

And you said...

Merlin thinks I wear my heart on my sleeve. I would like to say 'no', but I know the answer is 'yes'. R thinks I am very restless. I am. Pansy thinks I am very smooth. I am not sure I am, but more than that, I'm not sure she really means it. Shortie thinks I am too patient in my relationships and friendships. I know I am, but I dont know how to change that. Button thinks I am a nerd. I am not, but I cant convince him otherwise, especially when I seem to live from one exam to another. Jupiter thinks I give too many people the benefit of the doubt. I know I do, but I dont know another way to live this life. Mum thinks I am becoming a bit self-centered. I know I am not. Buzz thinks I am entertaining. I hope I am much more. White thinks I am arrogant. I know I am not. Brat thinks I am an item. I am not sure I know what he means, but if it comes as a compliment, then I am one. DB thinks I am paid a lot. I wish I was. People think different things of me... I am happy that atleast some people do think of me.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm! That is a comforting thought indeed.

9:37 PM  
Blogger WritingsForLife said...

people will think a lot of different things about... they think all the time...
the question is, are you willing to let them influence you? for the better or for the worse?

7:28 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

kuch to log kahenge.. logo ka kaam hai kehna!! heard dat song?? dat shud be the mantra of life!!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

EU,
I think so :)

Raaji,
I like that question... I guess sometimes you do allow it to shape who you are, sometimes you dont.

Sam,
That is exactly the song I had in mind when I was writing this post. Even thought of using that as the title!

12:03 AM  
Blogger once again said...

whose "R"?

2:44 AM  
Blogger San said...

aww i always think of you when i think of travelling :p

5:05 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Brat,
'R' is someone in the family.

San,
Hehe... there you go:
"San thinks I am a traveler. I am. Not nearly as much as I would like to be."

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is this, after such profound talks over gtalk, i dun even get a mention.

hmph :(

1:24 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Silly boi, read this:
"Brat thinks I am an item. I am not sure I know what he means, but if it comes as a compliment, then I am one."

:P

9:03 AM  
Blogger GuNs said...

Aah... that's so similar to a quote I once read about Rudyard Kipling.

I've been reading your blog for quite some time now and I think you are very confident about yourself and what you do which is what keeps me coming back to this blog. I do once in a while see a strain of arrogance and ignorance in your words though but its just my own personal opinion and I am sure you don't mind frank opinions. To be totally fair, I have come across a gazillion people who've thought I am arrogant too but I know I'm not and that's what matters.


-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

9:37 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Guns,
Thank you :)
"Guns thinks I'm confident. I know I am, and I dont know what I would do if I werent."
Honesty is always appreciated here... so keep at it. And I cant believe you still read my blog, even I would have gotten bored of it by now ;)

10:40 PM  
Blogger GuNs said...

Ha ha, you know you wouldn't. Even if you suddenly started writing ALL posts such that I didn't agree one bit on, I would still read your blog for the amazing travel adventures on it.

Geez, I wish I could travel as much as you do. You know what, I blew my chance of going to Italy (or anywhere in Europe). My visa isn't valid for three more months.

[:-(]Even I have started procrastinating now... sheesh !

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home