Thursday, August 02, 2007

Goodness knows I saw it coming...

The cough. The fever. The deluge of work. The lack of understanding. The disappointed expectations. The loneliness. The stress. The fever. The work. The judgements. The disappointments. The confusion. The loneliness. The cough. The fatigue.

It finally got to me.

I cried for a long time. A catharsis of sorts, I guess.

I feel better now. Phew.

10 Comments:

Blogger Shubhodeep said...

hmmmm one sometimes wonders if its the things inside that kill u??... or is the external elements??...

ah yes... feels good to be in your city... how many years have you been here?? do u like meeting fellow bloggers?? or does the relationship end on the internet itself?

1:57 AM  
Blogger once again said...

hugs !!!

its good to cry sometimes, no?

1:58 AM  
Blogger livinghigh said...

blow ure nose now!
:)

3:20 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

sometimes it helps to let it all out!
Hugz!

6:40 PM  
Blogger GuNs said...

You are brave to write that here.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

12:13 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Shubhodeep,
I think, it is almost always, the things within, that kill us. They give us the strength to tolerate the external stuff if we need to, no?
(One doesnt make any rule about bloggers... one just decides based on one's mood :) )

Brat,
Yes it is. Havent done that for some time!

LH,
LOL. You funny you!

Ekta,
Certainly, it does :)

Guns,
I've always wondered where the line between bravery and foolishness has been crossed on this blog :)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Shubhodeep said...

well, it's sometimes difficult to make too coherent a distinction. External factors often shape and mould our thoughts in a way we might not want them to be. it's true that we have control, but isn't that control often overruled by overwhelming extrnal factors. it's almost like a circle - no beginning and no end.

4:49 PM  
Blogger WritingsForLife said...

crying is always a good thing... I wish i could make myself cry when i needed to :(

I hope you feel better :)

12:31 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Muffet said...

sometimes a good cry is what we need to get it all out...hope ur feeling better now..hugs :)

4:15 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Shubhodeep,
Maybe... or maybe it doesnt matter?

Raaji,
Yes, we forget how to make ourselves cry. I hate growing up.

LMM,
Thanks :)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home