The Holiday
A very low key christmas it has been. Atleast compared to the celebrations I indulged in, last 2 years. 2004 - I hosted a big christmas party at home, here. 2005 - I was in HK hosting 3 friends and partying away in Lan Kwai Fong. This year, I spent christmas eve on an Air Sahara flight from Delhi to Singapore. Reached this morning, slept a little, and then attended a very cute christmas lunch at my neighbour's place. Some lovely homemade food, vodka and orange, and yummy whiskey cake with custard. And great company.
Unpacking, laundry and photo-uploading are still to be done. Yet, there might be some plan to go out tonight. Let's see how that pans out. For now, wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you all have a great festive season. Be good.


5 Comments:
merry christmas kiddo :p
You need some coffee. This post is very sleepy.
Aristera,
You too!
San,
Thankee dearie. Hope you had a good one too.
Jupiter,
Well, as you know, this post was written last evening. Christmas took a turn just after that ;)
Liar Liar ... pants on fire
and U know why I say that !?
*giggles*
hope u had a merry *giggles again* christmas :)
Hehehehehe... in all fairness, this post was written in the evening and is true till 6:58pm :p
Shhhh, you cant keep a secret? No more gossip for you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home