Friday, December 29, 2006

The Office.

When I come back here on Tuesday, nothing would have changed. The stack of documents requiring my attention will still be there. The ‘Tasks to Complete’ list will not be empty for a fresh start. There will be no flowers on my desk again. The emails will still keep flowing, like nothing happened. A fine layer of dust will cover the keyboard and I will replace the table calendar and flip a page. Your year is up.

But for now, I’m heading out for a spa retreat, followed by a promising 4 day weekend. Sounds good?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Your year is up". I hope this will be the year of too many birds flying; this will be the year of too many waves reaching the shore. I hope you have a wonderful New Year, Casablanca!

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time! Wish you the best for the New Year!

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year!!
And yes it sounds heavenly...

2:28 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Zephyr,
Thanks for those poetic wishes. I hope it comes true.

San,
You too! Hope the new year is awesome for you.

Pranay,
It was :)
Thanks, and new year wishes to you too.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home