My graffiti on life, work, relationships, emotions, confusions and anything else I feel a need to write about...
posted by Casablanca at 7:13 PM
hey hey ms daisy.wud u be very infuriated if i told u, no one even asked me to drive for my driving 'test'? they looked at me and my papers, stamped the papers and told me to go home. :)
Nice. What are these 2 word-per-line poems called? I forget...
Err... yeah. The frame is very impressive. I can see you rocking back and mulling over it when you are gray... okay, won't do that again. ciao!
the hello's :)I love to the frame, always up for somethin different. It's tres chic madame.how u to be the being!?
LH,Yes India has its advantages :(Grati,This aint a Haiku. Was that what you were referring to?SS,Yes, maybe I will.Brat,Me too, uniqueness is so attractive, isnt it.And where and how have you been? Dont see you around these days.
i liked the way u put that...very nice!
its been awhile hope all is well and the dirving test is over...
Muffet,But I am living it.Nasra,It is over but I didnt get the license.Nice to see you here though :)
Very beautiful
Zephyr,Merci :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
The dessert rain, the happy pain, the girl so vain, the part-time sane.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
10 Comments:
hey hey ms daisy.
wud u be very infuriated if i told u, no one even asked me to drive for my driving 'test'? they looked at me and my papers, stamped the papers and told me to go home. :)
Nice. What are these 2 word-per-line poems called? I forget...
Err... yeah.
The frame is very impressive. I can see you rocking back and mulling over it when you are gray... okay, won't do that again.
ciao!
the hello's :)
I love to the frame, always up for somethin different. It's tres chic madame.
how u to be the being!?
LH,
Yes India has its advantages :(
Grati,
This aint a Haiku. Was that what you were referring to?
SS,
Yes, maybe I will.
Brat,
Me too, uniqueness is so attractive, isnt it.
And where and how have you been? Dont see you around these days.
i liked the way u put that...very nice!
its been awhile hope all is well and the dirving test is over...
Muffet,
But I am living it.
Nasra,
It is over but I didnt get the license.
Nice to see you here though :)
Very beautiful
Zephyr,
Merci :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home