Sunday, December 10, 2006

Silence of the Lambs.

"Nothing happened to me, Officer Starling. I happened. You can't reduce me to a set of influences. . . . "

: Hannibal Lecter, to Clarice Starling

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. You can't.

I lauuuu this :)

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how to make an impressed and amazed smiley or I'd ve made it.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Jupiter,
Yup, it makes so much sense!

Pranay,
I think that should do :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger livinghigh said...

oy, july-born ;)
wat else has been happening with u in dis scary ole world? :)
beautiful prose, i loved it.
and thanx for dropping in on pixelated - was beginning to think nobody comes by - will soon post snaps of the goa trip by de way. hehehe... aris will kill me *grin*

2:20 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

:)

Hows u Casa?

Keshi.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

LH,
Dont ask only! *strikes dramatic pose*
And glad that the previous post makes sense. Many seem to misunderstand it.
Looking forward to your Goa photos! And dont worry, I have seen photos of Aris before ;)

Keshi,
Not too bad. And you?

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home