Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Pursuit of Happyness

This post is...

...to thank Jack for such a charming and appropriate christmas present: a page-a-day gallery calendar on SHOES!

...to congratulate A on having his paper selected for presentation in SFO. Here's hoping he manages to visit his friends in NY and go to Colorado.

...to grin at the Babe for having totally lost it. *evil grin* Yes, only 2 people know what I am taking about. And it shall remain that way. *more evil grins*

...to warn the niece that she better like me when I finally see her next week in Delhi. I have spent precious time and effort picking out baby clothes for her today.

...to inform the Englishman that I am truly tempted. I am. But I will have to think before I say a 'yes'.

17 Comments:

Blogger Extempore said...

While admitting to great curiosity about all of your items, I hope you have a lovely time of it.

Will write back this weekend... been having the worst work week possible! :-((

p.s. Happyness eh? As opposed to Happiness? :D

p.p.s The first to comment! :D

7:39 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Extempore,
Hehehehe... keep the curiosity. You aint getting any more insight until you reply to my email ;)
PS: The title is from Will Smith's upcoming movie "The Pursuit of Happyness".
PPS: Yayy! :p

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danke :)

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loads and loads of evil layers, eh?

Suits you :p

10:52 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

A,
Best of luck.

SS,
That is very unfair. Me, and evil? :p

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know some very interesting people, I must say. I bet they're reallly gorgeous to look at as well. =)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Chitra said...

Oho...oho...oho...!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Jupiter,
Yes, it takes one to know one ;)

Aris,
Hehehehehehe... it isnt what you think it is, but I'll save the details for later. I am doing quite okay, but I am sure you have been upto no good in Goa. *evil grin*

Chitra,
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes ;)

1:26 PM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Happy Days are here people..let the festivities begin *drum rolls*

3:18 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

before u say a "yes"....!!!!
hmmm....something happening that we need to know abt!

5:18 PM  
Blogger San said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:08 PM  
Blogger San said...

right miss cryptic only I am allowed to do crypic and not explain myself.

I'm in my sulky but still a lil fiesty mood so tell me now before I graffiti all over this blog ;)

Oh I have some sexy boots now! yes baby, hours and hours of walking about in hot pants and boots now.

10:11 PM  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

oooh so you're off to delhi? Have a safe trip and the best time ever.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh crap! You decide to come to Delhi the week I have to travel! Tsk tsk... no hanging out at bars then.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

EU,
Are you talking about the christmas season, or the 'happyness' of the post? :)

Ekta,
LOL. Relax, it is not as exciting as it sounds. Hint: Think career :)

San,
Cryptic shall remain so... atleast till something materialises.
And the boots sound amazing. Black?

M,
Yes, for a short 6 day visit.

Urbanpro,
Oh well, too bad then.

11:06 AM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

I was referring to the post.Actually I always refer to the post.But missy you seem to have me confused some place.
*shakes head sadly* GAH!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Oopsie.Sowwie :)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home