Monday, November 27, 2006

The Beach

As I sat there
in the clear waters
of the Andaman Sea,
I knew you were
splashing the ocean
somewhere
with your feet.
They say all the water
of the world
is interconnected,
so in some way
you and I
were both
in the same place.

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first one
first one
first one

yay !!! the sky in the pic looks beautiful. sigh, i lost all my pictures from aussie land. pics collected over two fuckin years all gone !!!

the pic exudes an aura of hope. much needed hope.

2:20 PM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

I would rather have some one close to me in soul than in person, no matter what the distances.
But then that is just me.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Brat,
The water was even more beautiful. Clear as ever. I sent you some photos of Beijing, check mail. More to follow :)

EU,
Well, sometimes closeness of soul is a result of closeness in person.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

awww...thats so sweet...and somehow can just feel the closeness through the post

8:45 PM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Don't we all wish that.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

Are you working at the East Asian desk of Lonely Planet?

:-)

3:37 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Ekta,
Thanks :)

EU,
Oh well, I dont think it is always an either-or situation. And I dont even know what I am wishing for, right now... it is quite hazy.

Aris,
Now that, is a beautiful thought. I'm gonna keep it :)

Jingu,
I wish. I so wish someone would pay for me to travel. Sigh.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-yelp- u sent me a rar file !? whatever the fuck that is !!! listen stop ridiculing my stupidity and send me easy to see files.

* batting eyelids *

8:47 PM  
Blogger livinghigh said...

beautiful thought
:)
god, u ARE a mushqueen like me. hehehe

12:22 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Muffet said...

that went straight to the heart. Felt like i've read something similar somewhere. But it sounds beautiful anyway.Cheers!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Brat,
LOL! Okay okay, my bad. Nobody else seems to use RAR to zip files. Will reduce pics and send it simple bite-sized pieces for your consumption my dear :)

LV,
Sigh. What can I say.

Ms Muffet,
Read that somewhere? Really?

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i figured how to unzip em. unzipped em and saw the *THREE* pics u sent me.

:) will mail u.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

No, there were FOUR :p
Yes yes, I need to reduce size to send more, no. Patience my friend!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh nadiya.. jisse tum paani piya karte ho.. iske paani se main apne pyase hoton ko bhiga loongii..aur samjhoongi..ki tumhe choom liya..

waah waah wahh

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the dancing hippo.. what is with the rar files huh? dont act hifi :P

4:15 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Jupiter,
Of all people, you quote Kareena Kapoor??!!!

And sheesh, stop complaining about the RAR files you primitives. It is called technology ;)

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

V. V. cool :-)

7:38 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Nevermind,
Thanks :)

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, yes to that interconnection and water analogies!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Gel,
Oh, yes :)

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home