Ooo Yayy!
On wednesday night, at 11 in the night, I tried to access my results, without any expectation of it been available. When I saw an active link, I gulped, and silently sweared for bringing this on myself, when I could easily have been sleeping or reading. But a few seconds later, I saw the words "Level 1: Pass" and that was enough for me!
It is amazing how simple life is when you are studying. You put in the efforts, you give an exam, and you pass. An individual achievement, which seems to be very direct consequence of effort. Very little space for uncertainty. I wish more and more things in life were such, where you knew that if you put in sincere effort, results are guaranteed.
Anyway, celebrations started with treating myself to lunch-time manicure. A pale shade of pink... very pretty, very soothing and very NOT me. What can I say? I am liking the idea of trying different things. And this useless lunch-time expense shall be blamed on good friends who were too busy to meet me for lunch. Yes, you there.. stop sniggering. You owe me fifty bucks AND a subway sandwich!
Sigh. Pretty nails, empty wallet. I hate phrases like 'balance in life'. They are excuses and nothing more!
Having said that, I must admit that I was treated to a lovely indian buffet dinner by A yesterday, for my results. Yes, I think I like this idea of reverse treats... keep em coming!
And I am not a hog. How could you even think so?
My right eyelid (as opposed to my left eyelid. I do not have any wrong eyelids!) has suffered from some skin damage, thanks to my vigorous acts involving eye-makeup remover and loads of eye-shadow. If it does not heal quickly, I'll start looking like a victim of domestic violence. That does not bode well. I shall visit the doctor tomorrow. Though I quite hate visiting them. No, I'm not scared or anything... I hate the long queues. But this is Singapore. 3 people stand in one place and there will be a queue behind them. A doctor's clinic hardly seems inappropriate then.


18 Comments:
Congrats!! xams r a terrorrr...& results scare me a lot.
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS..
but there are no guarantees in life, even if u did your best while preparing for an exam.:(
Congrats :)
but you found out wednesday night and only told us now! pfft
Anyway i'm off shopping this lunch time so i'll indulge in a few luxuries on your behalf :)
congratulations- and time for a facial and pedicure too perhaps :)
Congratulations!
No, not for your eyelid bruise. :-)
So are you now Casa, CFA (Level 1)?
:-))
way to go!
Congratulations... I guess that's one of the most pleasant ways to check up on results.
Congratulations!!! Now go get drunk man. :D
Hearty Congratulations and Jubilations!!!;-)
I'm now also available at adibarks.wordpress.com
Congratulations - but then we all knew you'd pass despite all that drama ;-) LOL!
Btw so true bt how life was so much easier as a student - it's why I always maintain that EXAM is just a 4 letter word, the other 4 letter word is so much more diff to deal with! Gah!
Garima,
But this was a voluntary exam, so I cant quite complain about it, no? :(
EU,
Thanks. And well, these exams are simpler than your high-funda medical exams :D
San,
Oh well, I thought it might sound very boastful to announce it here... but then I changed my mind. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do ;)
And pray, what did you buy during lunch??
Inkblot,
Oh well, pedicure done. Facial will come in due course.. that's a monthly ritual, celebrations or no celebrations.
Jingu,
Well, now I am 'Candidate (Level 2)'. Yes, our joys are short-lived. Sigh.
Me,
Thanks. Long time no see?
Wishful,
Yup, did just that on saturday. At Insomnia. And then He said, Let there be vodka ;)
DEG,
Merci much, mademoiselle :)
Raven,
Good to know.
Aristera,
Oh, totally! Infact was just discussing that title with my friends yesterday :D
Gee,
Waaaat to do... we are Drama Queens like that wonly ;)
Yes, yes, I dont mind going back to the simple life for some time... only problem is that it doesnt come with a paycheck :(
congrats! :)
3 people will prompt a queue?? LOL, why?
Is medication as expensive out there as it is in the US? That medication for your eye will lighten your wallet even further [:-(] !
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
hey Congratulatons.. thats a wonderful news... In-joy
Aparna,
Thanks :)
Guns,
Oh well, Singapore is known for queues. And for people going crazy for freebies. Strange, I know.
And thankfully, the eye condition seems to be recovering without a doctor's care :)
Apy,
Merci :) Enjoyed already!
congratulations...:D thats indeed a very good news
cheers
M, Duhita,
Thanks so much ladies :)
pardon me senorita, but i am a little "en retard" for this post... and I guess I am a debtor as well.. :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home