Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So little time

There is so much to do. Sometimes, I fear getting tangled up in the roads not traveled.

13 Comments:

Blogger Jinguchakka said...

You too? Me too!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Prerona said...

and me 3

1:43 AM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

I love getting lost.How else would I find that there will always be another way.:)

6:55 AM  
Blogger ligne said...

that cant be a bad thing!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

the constant crib..so little time!!

5:50 PM  
Blogger San said...

ufff this garmi!

4:47 AM  
Blogger Anand said...

*I fear getting tangled up in the roads not traveled.*
Guess we all fear uncertainity!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Patience. ;-)

9:33 PM  
Blogger karuna said...

i know i know i sooo know!

10:55 PM  
Blogger alice said...

me too....time's the only thing i dont have and dont u think getting tagled up in the roads not travelled can be the best thing that can happen to u..or anyone??

7:09 PM  
Blogger Garima said...

when do v really have time ..???

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about getting tangled up in tags... another one your way :D

Nice song!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Jingu, Prerona,
Too many choices... too many roads not traveled. Sigh.

EU,
Oh well, what I mean is there are so many choices of how to spend our time, that there are always some things we wont be able to do.

Ligne,
Of course it is bad... I mean, I want to be able to do everything :D

Ekta,
Oh well, that is something that characterises our generation, isnt it?

San,
Haha... and wait a couple of months, and you'll be complaining about the cold ;)

Anand,
Well, not exactly uncertainty. More the regret of not being able to make use of all the opportunities available, simply because we dont have the time to do all the things we want to.

Jay,
Will it help?

Karuna,
Et tu?

Alice,
Not at all. I dont want to have regrets. I want to be able to find time to do all the things I want to... the holidays, the jobs, the hobbies... everything. I guess I ask for toomuch.

Garima,
There are times when we do. Or so methinks.

SS,
A tag you say? Cant say no, can I, now? :p
Song is from 'Paap'... Lagi tumse mann ki lagan.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home