Bas... yunhi...
Some thoughts have got entangled in the mesh of my somewhat-complicated and somewhat-over-analytical brain, and since I dont have time to sort them out lay them down clean and organised, I'll just throw them infront of you, like a pile of unfolded, dirty clothes (okay, forgive the analogy, but I am guilty of procrastinated laundry. It weighs heavily on me).
. Friends should never act pricey. Defeats the whole purpose of friendship, me thinks. And though sometimes you dont want to give up on certain people, you have no choice but to.
. I sat through all of 1 hour of lunch today, listening to someone's scary tales about sharing a house with an inconsiderate bitch whose house guest stayed on for a good 5 months, instead of 2 weeks. Ouch! I thank my stars, and I must admit, I'm so glad I share an apartment with someone I can call a friend, instead of housemate. *breathes*
. On my return flight from HK, I had an old American gentleman from Nashville seated next to me. While comparing HK and Singapore, he said something quite hilarious. "Hong Kong is a big city... you know, London, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong. On the other hand you have... well, you know, Nashville, Ahmedabad... Singapore?"
Totally cracked me up!
. A good friend might be moving to Singapore from Hong Kong, later this year, and isnt really looking forward to it. I just hope said friend does not read the conversation quoted above. *gulp*
. I might be going home (India) for a week next month. Tickets are still to be booked, but the leave has been approved. Inshallah, this time around I will go.
. Some interesting stuff might take place over the next couple of days. If they do, I will let you know. Otherwise, we will pretend life went on as usual... a day at a time, a smile at a face, a post at a blog.


14 Comments:
okay i'm only interested in the last part .. interesting stuff huh i want to know either way what it was that could or would happen :)
i'm a little curious like that ;)
OK now I dont know what to say. So I shall just quietly sign attendance register and slink away. ;)
The way you say it, it all sounds interesting.Will totally look out for that.
Some times friendships do need some space too.I have come to realise.One needs to get out of the understanding, misunderstanding cycle, let go and breathe.Don't let go of so much that you can't pull back.Some day you are going to miss your friend.Distance and space might be a good thing.
San,
Hehe... patience my dear, patience. Come back to read about it on saturday :)
WT,
Oh, but we dont have an attendance policy here. Feel free to skip class every once in a while :D
EU,
Oh well, nothing too serious. Just that some of them are not available for something important... and I dont like the feel of it.
Looks like you too are keeping your fingers crossed...lol..
Apy wishes Good luck...
My latest post is because of you.And your comment.I don't think I will stop thinking about it for time to come.I don't know if thanks is appropriate just yet, but I am glad you made me think.
Do they kill people of other religions, in Singapore and Nashville like they do in Ahmedabad?
Apy,
Hehe... thanks.
EU,
Always good to prod those grey cells, and ask those questions, isnt it :)
Jingu,
Oooo... getting serious, are we? :)
PS: The man was talking of A'bad just a minute back, because he was a textile consultant and had been to India several times. Cut him some slack, will ya? :)
You sound like you have a secret!! I'm curious!
ur right..
Hate it when frds act pricey!!...
And whats this big 'something tats gonna happen soon" that wev been hearing for awhile now!
Cmon now let the cat outta the bag!
4WD,
Hehe, not a secret. Some plans maybe...
Ekta,
Something big has happened, so I guess it is time to blog about it. As for the next 2 days, well, that is just a whole lot of activity that am planning, just to have fun :)
hope you'll have fun in india :)
Bah, noone is talking about moi in the comments space. BAh!
But anywya, Moi is touched. =)
Amarula,
Right now, I am not quite sure if I am going, though :(
Jupiter,
Bah, I say. Useless commentspace, no ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home