Jazz it up!
1: J is for Japanese food
Yes, I hate it all. Sushi, udon, tempura, seaweed. Dont bother telling me one must try everything. I did, and I didnt like it. Dont bother telling me how much you like sushi. Good for you. I, on the other hand, dont eat raw fish wrapped in seaweed. Eewwww. Just aint my thing, okay?
2: J is for Jazzy B
...and all other newbie bhangra pop singers right from Canedda to Birmingham to Patiala, who have killed the music, killed the lyrics, and yet made potloads of money, because people like me dont mind dancing to retarded 'saxy' numbers at desi parties every once in a while.
3: J is for Jason Priestley
Did you ask Jason whoo?? The cutesy Brandon Walsh in Beverly Hills 90210, on whom I had a huuuuuuge crush as a kid. At 12, 90210 was probably the most scandalous TV show the parents allowed me to watch. Yes, you can blame them for how I turned out to be.
4: J is for Jack & Jill
I have always wondered why would they teach such gory descriptive rhymes to impressionable young children! Why was it funny that Jack broke his crown and Jill tumbled down the hill? Why were they even fetching water as such young kids? Child abuse, I tell ya!
5: J is for Jerks
...who assume that if you happen to be in the same city as them, and have a profile on Orkut, you must be dying to talk to them on their handphones, or atleast make friends with them. I mean how could you resist a friendship invitation from someone who says 'hai' instead of 'hi'?!
6: J is for Justice
And I believe it does come... sooner or later. You be mean to me today for no reason. Tomorrow, you might be run over by an 18-wheel truck and you will die single, virgin and desperate. Moral of the story: look when you cross the road, or God might use the opportunity to get even.
7: J is for Je
Me, me and more me. If I dont love myself, nobody will. If I dont look out for myself, nobody will. If I dont respect myself, and make sure others do too, I should look for the next puddle and drown myself. (Ummm.. ya... Je is french for me... incase you didnt know.)
8: J is for Jerry
Yes, from the Tom and Jerry fame. He is cute, smart, quick and witty. He has not only left a last impression on the kid in me, but has also made a fan out of the adult in me. If only there were real men around with as much of a sense of humour :p
9. J is for Jaisalmer
If I had it my way, I'd make sure my wedding takes place in some grand palace in Jaisalmer, Jaipur or Jodhpur, complete with elephants, horses and a rajasthani lehenga. The romantic desert and the colourful traditions... who wouldnt fall for it?
10. J is for Jupiter
She did this tag on her blog, and defied all blog rules and ethics (ahem) and didnt tag me for it. You are supposed to tag near and dear ones, remember? Okay, so we arent exactly near or dear, but then to add insult to injury, she asks me on chat why I am doing it without being asked to. Grrrrr.
Now dahlings, I tag all of you, who like me, are sitting in office on a rainy afternoon and need to type something just to keep awake, to list 10 things with 'X'. And yes, you are welcome :p


36 Comments:
Premiere! Alors!
Je suis la Jupiter, J'adore la cuisine Japonais..
et oui, je suis tres desolee, madamoiselle, pour n'avez pas t'inviter sur le tag ;)
attention: je ne traduis rien.
J is also for my first name, it's also for the first word of my blog title and yeh everything that's J
:D
Nice song playing there..
Jupiter,
I also had lunch, I also hate Japanese food, and I will also shop today.
Oh, and it was nice to talk to you too.
Me,
'Just another blog' is hardly a name, no? ;)
As for the name, well, I cant say much, can I :)
Well, I dont see katsu curry in the list. Its like an indian curry with different spices(I think its actually derived from indian curries and its not supposed to be very traditional). So it might suit your taste.
But then again, you are not very experimental with food
lol. already sitting on a list of words with E!
'Hai' sounds like he wants to start a fight instead of a friendship! LOL!
It's bright sunny morning here in Chicago. No rain. So I escape the being 'X'-tagged! :-)
J is for jump, joy, jingle and joke.
take your pick :)
"If only there were real men around with as much of a sense of humour :p" .... muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
-kunal.
"hai"
reminds me of eunuchs or pretend eunuchs shouting a greeting.
Ritwik,
Yes yes, not very experimental :p
Prerona,
Then finish the post and publish it. Pronto :D
WT,
No, that would be 'Haaiyyaa' and should be accompanied by a ka-pow gesture :)
Jingu,
Excuses excuses excuses :p
Inkblot,
I'll take Joy, thank you :)
Kunal,
Hey, are you really not going to blog anymore? Why, may I ask? :(
Dee,
I swear! I thought I was the only one who thought so!
*look when you cross the road, or God might use the opportunity to get even*
hahah! that was an awesome post!!!
didnt know god looked for chances to get even while crossing the road!!...will be more careful now;-)
OMG I love Jason Priestley so very much - one of the cutest guys on Earth!
Keshi.
J is for just browsing ;)
it's a sunny morning here so i won't take the tag :p
ah,is there anyone that isnt tormented by 'fraandship' requsts from arbit strangers on orkut??
and as embarrasing as it is now,i had the hugest crush on jason priestly once upon a time..*shudder*.i'd like to think my tastes have improved since
Haai !!
Waant tuu mak friend-ship with meeee??
Please please pleaseeeeeeeee send email to me at superman_shekhar@hotmail.com
he he, lol !! [:-P] Just how MANY of these do you get in a day??
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
Japanese food? You know, i've never ever eaten japanese food. I did karate for a bit tho, and learn to say Hai Sensei.
Its all raw, i hear.
Jerks : give them a chance, i say.
Ekta,
*saintly voice*
The Great One plays his own games.
Hari Om.
Keshi,
He was chocolate boy with the cutest smile ever!
San,
Ah... excuses :p
(When is London ever sunny? I dont believe you ;) )
Jinxed,
Thankfully, the requests have been fewer and I also turn down all of them.
And there is nothing wrong with like Jason Priestley! He was such a sweetheart!
Guns,
Ah, so you are Superman Shekhar. I should have known ;)
4WD,
It IS raw, which is why I dont eat it. Why the sympathy for the jerks, btw?
funny post casablanca! chanced upon your blog through someone else's...forgot whose, i'm avoiding work and scavenging the net for blogs to read.
I mean how could you resist a friendship invitation from someone who says 'hai' instead of 'hi'?! ha ha ha
i'll be back!
I swear I commented here yesterday....but that's gone now :(
I really liked your last post casa. Gets one thinking.
jazzy B... lol...i hate that guy...
and X..u r so mean...
Pink Girl,
Avoiding work, too? We seem to be very similar then ;)
M,
Oh ya, blogger does that sometimes. But great that the post made sense to you... to some others, apparently it didnt :(
Alice,
Hehehe... how about 'Q' then?
not sure. dont know. too many people got too upset about what i wrote...
-kunal.
Hmm... I see the tag, alright.
Hmmm.
Btw, is it starting-with or ending-with X?
*strictly for word-making purposes, of course*
"X"..some kind of vendetta lady?
And really where is my previous comment?
Kunal,
Noooooooo! But we like reading your blog :(
SS,
Starting-with X of course :p
Stop putting your X-rated brain to too much use ;)
EU,
Ok ok... for you we will make it easier. V for vendetta? C'mon... V isnt that difficult.
And are comments vanishing on blogger?
ROTFL !!!!!!!!
There was ACTUALLY some guy called Superman Shekhar that contacted you?
OMG, I must have ESP. I can be right. he he ha ha ho ho...FILTHY RICH !! he he he ha ha ha ha !
Disclaimer : I have no alias named Superman Shekhar nor is my name Shekhar !! [:-P] Apologies to all Shekhars (and supermans........err, or is it superMEN???) in this world.
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
I have, since, decided not to do generic tags. :D
Like "X" Casa? "X" - kaunse janam ka badla le rahi ho? This like playing scrabble and getting stuck with X,Y,Z on your side! They fgive you great points, but the words need to come first! LOL - just might do this actually. Your's was great fun as usual!
PS Me avoids Orkut for precisely the reasons you cited here!
Done :)
J for jerry!!
Hey...u got me on that one!
Been ages since I saw one tom and jerry piece!
Need to get my hands on a DVD soon!
Cool list!
@i cant help boast a little bit abt my knowledge of jazzy b - the man, i believe, is actually called Jaswinder singh bains. he grew up in Canada and used to play ice hockey where his team mates found it very difficult to call him by his full name and started calling him jazzy b - hence the name :D
Guns,
Sigh, you killed my joke.
No, rest assured, no superman or shekhar contact me. Yet.
SS,
Is this revenge, because I havent done your tag yet? Okay okay, will do it soon :p
Gee,
Awww... now you make me sound mean. How about I give you a 'G'? :D
Totti,
No, you must post it on your blog too :p
Anand,
Pronto! You must get back to childish days every once in a while.
Sagnik,
I feel enlightened ;)
And I didnt know that he really was from Canada! :O
PS: I didnt know blog celebs like you also roamed around this wall!
J is for Janani and everything else that is nice in life! :-)
oh no but it is sunny i'll have to send you pictures as proof :)
Janani,
Ah well, this is called 'chance pe dance' ;)
San,
Then we will make an exception to the tag, and say everyone (rainy weather or not) should take this up? ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home