Piece of life
A long weekend approaches. Plans will be made and shelved. Some, might be carried out. Just might. I have an invitation from a friend to make a quick trip to HK. Tempting, very tempting. But I must resist. I need to study. And study a lot. Procrastination has become my middle name. Someone pointed out to me that I've become a lazy person. And I was too lazy to present opposition to that claim. Damn! A friend dreamt of someone writing poetry and leaving behind copies all over the park. Weird dream, I know. Weirder poet. I laughed. Till someone else pointed out that writing poetry on a blog for everyone to read isnt much different. Oh well. *shrugs shoulders* Meeting someone for breakfast on a saturday morning is a bad idea. Wait. Its a very bad idea. Especially when they make you feel this small *touches index finger to thumb*. Baking brownies for your friends is another bad idea. Especially when they dont show any interest in having it. *sigh* S says there's no reason someone shouldnt be able to get along with me. Very flattering. I wish everyone has friends like him. Sometimes, even a lie can cheer you up! The NZ plan has sunk even before it was officially floated. Much sadness. While complaining about the slow and infrequent trains in Singapore, I was told that I must take the train someday from Churchgate to Virar. Apparently, it will be a life-changing experience. Another thing for the to-do list? Someone is really testing my patience at times. I dont want to burst like a bubble. Breathe in. Breathe out. Repeat.
It is time for me to make a few decisions. Not all decisions are happy decisions. Not all times are happy times. And that's okay. Really. Okay.


22 Comments:
"Decisions decisions....a kingdom for the right decision." Okay..udaisfied it from King Richard :)!
Hmm, no offence to any of your friends.You need new ones.And fast.You need a breather and no you don't need that holiday, but a walk in park with a pond which has some fish to feed.Amazing how that clears up the mind.No one and I say no one makes you feel small, they just don't know..So s**** them..and shall I send you my address, I can do with those brownies and lots of ice cream just about now...
"udaisfied"? :D
Ess, ess, agree with educatedunemployed in that feeding fish / birds helps clear up the mind.
Study? For what?
And yes, decisions, decisions... who hasn't been procrastinating about making em?
btw, does one of the decisions involve telling the official stalker the name? ;)
Also, guess who has the 35000 snap shot :p
Churchgate to Virar- ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahaha
Seriously? Oh man...
and p.s. the jup-alicious one is back to comment and read thy blog now that she doesnt have to worry about leaving a blog-trail on her impressionable nephew's PC.
"Suspiciously" sweet comment huh? Fine!!! Bah! This proves that no one really understands me! ;p
'Not all decisions are happy decisions. Not all times are happy times. And that's okay. Really. Okay.' Yeah, I have to agree with you on that. Bah!
Life sure is getting exciting no, so many things happening around.
You are not lazy. Someone who blogs 5 times a week cannot be lazy. If you postpone something to do, it must be something that you do not enjoy doing it. And that's not laziness. It's just not taking the plunge.
NZ!HK! Bali.....hmm....Someone's so lucky.
Hey, I am ready for your brownies! Anyday!
And another thing. Your blog's acting up strangely these days. Please consider changing the template. My request.
And what difficult decision you are going to take?
God be with you!
brownies, here i come
Chitra,
Sometimes, I wonder, if there is ever a right decision.
EU,
Maybe you read too much into this. Its not got to do with my friends. They are all awesome, and help me keep my sanity at most times. It is other people who drive me up the wall these days...
Moose,
Nope, that's not a decision that bothers me. Its a no. Still.
Jupiter,
Tell me oh denizen of Mumbai, have you ever been through that life altering experience?
Wishful,
Awww. Not to take offense. We do believe in sweetness in people who offer to bite. Very.. umm.. convincing, should I say?
*innocent face*
Me,
Oh yes, all at once!
Jingu,
Yes, it is something I need lot of motivation to do. Horribly boring to study :(
And no I dont travel as much as you think :p HK was for work and Bali is really cheap from Spore :)
Blogger is acting up strangely... not sure if its the template actually.
Anshul,
Brownies, here they go.
I remember someone who told me Sydney in 2006. It's 2006.
someone else baking brownies for u..is the kind of idea that appeals to me!;-)
right decision is like conjugal bliss, but then gaian from when did conjugal mean bliss.
behave fingers behave - gaian to be read as again.
"Not all decisions are happy decisions. Not all times are happy times. And that's okay. Really. Okay."
Ofcourse! Ofcourse! :-)
Does ";)" not imply that I was kidding?
What made you take it so seriously?
Fine, I shan't ever ask!
hmmm..
Yes, not all decisions are happy ones. And that's seriously alright. :)
Cowlick,
Yes, still trying to achieve that :)
Ekta,
Wonder why it doesnt appeal to some others :p
Cynic,
Yes, its one of those things which we are made to believe, that it actually exists ;)
Jay,
Hmmm.
Moose,
What makes you think I took it "so seriously"?
Justme,
Ummm.
BA,
Yes, I guess we all need to learn that.
people who dont appreciate brownies arent 'people'.
They're martians.
I mean, what on earth can be better than brownies?
*Procrastination has become my middle name.*
Why does this sound soooo familiar!...sigh!
Punkster,
Will ask them and get back to you ;)
Anand,
We've all been there, at some point of time, I'm sure. Sigh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home