Koi aaj mujhe... yahan se le chalo...
Its weird sometimes,
when your eyes are moist
and you dont know why.
When you want to talk
to show you are strong,
yet, your words go dry.
When concern you show,
others, do not echo
and the stories are wry.
When you want to keep
a smile, or a poker-face
atleast, but instead you cry.
Koi is samay ko rok do
Koi is udasi ko tok do
Koi mere aansoo pochh do
Koi meri muskaan khoj do
Koi aaj mujhe... yahan se le chalo...


26 Comments:
Hum intezaar kar rahen hain, airport ke pass :p
Kya hua itna udhas kyun?
Hi Casa
This was one of your best write-up's after "Mirror or Mirage" ..not to mention your daily blog's ..they are equally good but blogs like today's one , Steal the show .Im spell bound , actually falling short of words ...you write So So well ..Keep it up :)
I dont know what made you write this...just hope all's well with you ..although i dont know you , but i really pray that you be happy always
BTW ..i'm just a regular visitor to your blog ..cox u really inspire me ..THANKS !
Keep the faith,hang in there, is what I've said a million times.The words lack the support, as rescue is really what I need..
You ok? Or is it just that time of the year? And no I didn't mean month and say the year..
Wow! Yes, they fit so well together. I can't imagine writing in two different languages.
Lovely poem that. In the mood.
Never mind the moment :)
Why is it that the most beautiful pieces of writing are always sad? Why??? Bleady.
Its time for that beer it looks like. Or whatever form of alcohol makes you happy. I kid. I kid. Hope you get out of this blue funk fast kid. And I think this post has to be my favourite so far. And now even after reading such a diabetically sweet comment, you're still not smiling, then, maybe I will have to find you and bite you after all!!! :D
great song ...i visit ur blog to hear it... great blog :)....
Man! That was sublime. To grasp the words that fit the frame of your mind, that's really awesome. You are beautiful when you are introspective. Ofcourse, I didn't get the last para. Still you took a blanket soaked in your mood and draped over me.
Hmmm....Smile and I'll smile with you.
:-)
casa, time to pamper yourself..
go on your shopping spree.. get yourself a sexy massage... screw the world.. and just indulge yourself..
Beautiful words..I know I've been here before..but I couldn't help but come back..
wow!
GOd..couldnt have been a better timing for this casa!
*When you want to talk
to show you are strong,
yet, your words go dry.*
Feel exactly the same way-beautiful post!
Melancholy !
take care girl and yeah...go shop...get a massage....
i know why my eyes are moist :p I have visine to blame! And, yeah, may be alice's suggestion :)
*follow alice's suggestion
wow...so beautiful...really this does happen at times...and u've xpressed those moments so xquisitely...wonderful...
but y so sad?
samay thamti nahi
udasi jati nahi
aansoo rukte nahi
par muskaan
honto se muskaan kabhi dhalti nahi
adaab
koi is pahailee ko boojh lo :)
perception, casa.
Me,
Ticket hain na? :)
Anon,
A moment's sadness was poured out here... nothing too much.
And thanks for all the compliments. Very kind of you :)
EU,
Fine. Very much so. A short low... now up and about again :)
SS,
Switching languages is easier than you think. Try it :)
Wishful,
Yes, suspiciously sweet you are being. Okay okay, I am smiling now and all that :D
Anon,
The song is 'chalo' from 'Jism'.
Jingu,
Sometimes, its okay to feel a little low, isnt it? Must one smile all the time?
As for the hindi part, here's the translation :)
I wish someone would stop time
Someone would take away the sorrow
Someone would wipe my tears
Someone would find me my smile
I wish someone would take me away from here... today...
Justme, Alice, Totti,
Is escapism the solution of the day?
EU,
You can come back as many times as you want my dear :)
Ekta,
Thanks.
Chitra,
Yes.. sigh.
DEG,
As I said, I dont know why the sadness came to pay a visit... or maybe I live in denial :)
MJNH,
Although the grammar is a little off, I get your point there.
Paheli,
Ab ye paheli, paheli kahaan rahi :)
RBT,
Hmmm.
wah wah wah...too cool!!!
either the person is drunk or asleep. :) :)
jokes apart, what made you write this... its beautiful but sad...
And as usual, NST, muaaahhhhhhhh. Lovely song !!!
Whoa! This is beautiful! But like most beautiful poems, it's sad. Surprisingly, a peom in two languages looked good...can't imagine why. Never really seen it before.
If it was personal, hope you're fine now. :)
Hey, its lovely...But too sad..par haan acha laga..touched ...Cheer Up babes...
Here after a long time.
Nice one :)
So succint.. and so optimistic..in a way..
Raul,
Oh well... sometimes one sad moment is enough to spew out such stuff :)
The Girl,
Actually my archives have quite a few of these 2-language compositions :)
Garima,
Sometimes, sadness is okay, isnt it?
Kaunquest,
Thanks.
Jupiter,
Merci madamoiselle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home