My graffiti on life, work, relationships, emotions, confusions and anything else I feel a need to write about...
posted by Casablanca at 11:47 PM
Awesome skies..Is that you?Whoa!!
Yup, its me :)Which of course means that I cant take credit for the awesome skies in the photograph ;)
Pretty pretty! I love receiving postcards in my inbox - oops I mean postbox! So should I send my address? ;-) (hint hint)PS Post below - yes yes!
woohoo!! That's you?!! You brave soul you. And what beautiful skies :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at that caption! Looks like someone had a good time!!! Which means that I won't bite you! ;)
OMG!!!
Wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwww
Wow! Beautiful!*You definitely don't look "Indian" :p*
I want loverboy's camera :(. None of my parasailing snaps have ever come out this well!Nice play of words there; wonder who 'you' in it is ;)? - RMOPLFejkbiuzw
Gee,Oh, I think I can send some to the inbox... atleast that address I have ;)Babel,Yup, its me. And doesnt take much courage I assure you. Quite easy actually ;)Wishful,*breathes*Have been wanting to use that line for a long time now actually ;)And yes, it was great fun!Cowlick,Hey its easier than bungee jumping I'm sure, and you've done the latter!Me,Beautiful pic, isnt it :)SS,Riiiiiiight! And you've got microscopic vision, eh :pRMOPLF,Yes his camera rocks. See his other photos. As for the caption, I have wanted to use it for a very long time. Keep guessing about 'you'.... ;)
i said it, already :D
You know, each time I try to get close to gettin on a parachute, they tell me my antlers are in the way :pCool! Nice postcard! :)The weather is here. Wish you were beautiful.This reminds me of a line I read on a T-shirt:You looked better in the chatroomHa ha :D
Burf,Yup :)Moose,That's a cool T-shirt... where can I get one?
Hi, I share the same pic..as have njoyed para sailing...its really wonderful..wid BUTful clouds...
lovely...
o my o my... u have a song playing when i open ure blog. and i like dis song. ;_)
i cant tell you how jealous I am!
Garima,Yup but I rarely look at the clouds while parasailing. I'm busy enjoying the wind and looking at the view below :)Godolphin,Ah, long time. Lovely, it was.LivingHigh,Yup, and the song changes too ;)Cowlick,Hop over to Malaysia... you'll find lotsa places to parasail.
I will I will
Cowlick,Must! :DAristera,Hehehe... that's ME ;)
Nice picture
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
The dessert rain, the happy pain, the girl so vain, the part-time sane.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
21 Comments:
Awesome skies..Is that you?Whoa!!
Yup, its me :)
Which of course means that I cant take credit for the awesome skies in the photograph ;)
Pretty pretty! I love receiving postcards in my inbox - oops I mean postbox! So should I send my address? ;-) (hint hint)
PS Post below - yes yes!
woohoo!! That's you?!! You brave soul you. And what beautiful skies :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at that caption! Looks like someone had a good time!!! Which means that I won't bite you! ;)
OMG!!!
Wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwww
Wow! Beautiful!
*You definitely don't look "Indian" :p*
I want loverboy's camera :(. None of my parasailing snaps have ever come out this well!
Nice play of words there; wonder who 'you' in it is ;)?
- RMOPLF
ejkbiuzw
Gee,
Oh, I think I can send some to the inbox... atleast that address I have ;)
Babel,
Yup, its me. And doesnt take much courage I assure you. Quite easy actually ;)
Wishful,
*breathes*
Have been wanting to use that line for a long time now actually ;)
And yes, it was great fun!
Cowlick,
Hey its easier than bungee jumping I'm sure, and you've done the latter!
Me,
Beautiful pic, isnt it :)
SS,
Riiiiiiight! And you've got microscopic vision, eh :p
RMOPLF,
Yes his camera rocks. See his other photos. As for the caption, I have wanted to use it for a very long time. Keep guessing about 'you'.... ;)
i said it, already :D
You know, each time I try to get close to gettin on a parachute, they tell me my antlers are in the way :p
Cool! Nice postcard! :)
The weather is here. Wish you were beautiful.
This reminds me of a line I read on a T-shirt:
You looked better in the chatroom
Ha ha :D
Burf,
Yup :)
Moose,
That's a cool T-shirt... where can I get one?
Hi, I share the same pic..as have njoyed para sailing...its really wonderful..wid BUTful clouds...
lovely...
o my o my... u have a song playing when i open ure blog. and i like dis song. ;_)
i cant tell you how jealous I am!
Garima,
Yup but I rarely look at the clouds while parasailing. I'm busy enjoying the wind and looking at the view below :)
Godolphin,
Ah, long time. Lovely, it was.
LivingHigh,
Yup, and the song changes too ;)
Cowlick,
Hop over to Malaysia... you'll find lotsa places to parasail.
I will I will
Cowlick,
Must! :D
Aristera,
Hehehe... that's ME ;)
Nice picture
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home