And the plot thickens...
(I have been dying to use that title :p)
So here's the gist: Rohan started a blog story tag, where every tagged blogger adds his or her own twists to the tale, and the story progresses in this manner. So here's how the story has taken shape thus far, followed by my contribution:
He had always known that silence spoke volumes, unfortunately it was in a language he failed to decipher on most occasions. (Rohan)
A long pause. He stared for what seemed liked ages. It made little sense. May be it wasn't meant to be. He shrugged and looked at his friend. (Totti)
The pregnant silence was ruptured by his friends intermittent sobbing. Today was Diwali, it was supposed to be the "Festival of Lights", but things were different tonight. "Lights out", yelled the Jailor. (Pointy)
The lights went out and the virgin night was silent and dark again. But, then was he reminded of his lover whose murder brought him here. All of a sudden, the summer heat in the cell, felt dreadfully cold, when, every moment of his past life flashed in front of his eyes as he stared at the writings on the wall. (Susu)
It was scribbled all over, by previous inmates of the cell. Murderers, as they called them. But maybe there were not murderers, he thought, just like him. Maybe they were just misunderstood. After all, he had to kill her, so he could be sure, that she would never feel pain again. (Casablanca)
And to continue the story, I shall for the first time, tag someone specific! And since Rohan's rules mention that the tagged one must be a regular reader of your blog, and also that a person can be tagged again in this chain...
The lucky winner is.... Rohan *drum roll*
(Hooohaaahaaa!)
Incase someone else wants to continue from here, please do so, and drop me a comment. We could have a lot of little cousins of this story running around :)


13 Comments:
interesting plot....although I dont mind the closing of the loop..I think Rohan will complain abt it....
Hmm... but he started this story, and so he never had to develop on someone else's plot. Maybe its time he got a taste of his own medicine? ;)
PS: I'm playing by the rules, as laid down by the Master storyteller himself :D
yours couldve concluded it actually... but intrested to see where this story turns...
oooh! murder.. a devious plot.. a dark past.. an unforseeable future.. nice! Although I'm reading Dam Brown right now, I much prefer thoughtful, emotional storylines.. or funny content. You won't get much from me in this..
interesting.. :)
I believe cousins might make it a bit messy to keep track of... I am sure this will spread around... just that prolly we may be out of the loop.. but we just need a really long story out here:)
casa - i had also thought of splinching the story and converge them somewhere down.one could go as flashback while the other could go in the current.But, that might be tricky! Wonder.what rohan is gonna do with your angle.
amazing plot....also like the inputs from anu
Thnx for doing such a neat job of laying out the whole blog tag concept. I like what you did with the story too and am happy to be part of the loop again (thats why I specifically laid that clause of tagging a person again in case someone coz otherwise this story might die just coz someone doesnt have anyone to tag who hasnt been tagged before). Lil cousins can propagate if you like but I would prefer it this ways so that anyone chancing upon any sequence in this one chain can follow it fully whenver he/she wishes to without getting confused with the parallel chains.
Karuna,
Read the next twist on Rohan's blog... he's continued it already :)
Cowlick,
Well the beauty of this story is, nobody knows if eventually, it will be a thriller, a romance or a comedy!
Anu,
Hey, nice idea! Why dont you take it up on your blog, and tag someone to continue? Will be awesome fun I tell ya!
Neil, Alice,
Keep watching :)
Susu, Totti,
Read the update on Rohan's blog. Now waiting for Sagnik to twist it more...
Rohan,
Good stuff!
hehe so the story-fever hits the town ha :)
Keshi.
Anu,
Hey just copy the story from my blog, add your bit to it, and post it. Simple.
Keshi,
Pandemic. Run before you get tagged :D
lol I wont run..I'm immune to it ;-)
Keshi.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home