Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I feel the need to blog today.

I dont feel like speaking to anyone right now. Nobody who is at least awake in my time zone. I feel spent. I have put everything I could in this relationship, and I think I need to soon cut my losses, and give up.

It is strange that when we were growing up in India, it was always assumed that your personal life would sort itself out as you grow up, and the part that you really need to work hard for, is your professional life. That cant be further from the truth. Apparently success at work comes naturally to me, but not other things.

But then again, it really is silly for me to think I would have got a happy ending. Note to self - get real!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to see this as your "comeback post" but I hope things will take a turn for good in the coming days.

Sending good vibes your way.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous det-res said...

My sentiments exactly... I was so so so excited to see a post from you... and then to see that you are somewhere alone..worse still wanting to be alone.. but then.. you know you aren't right?!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Kavs said...

Hi Casa - I have checked and rechecked your blog so many times hoping to see you back...I wish things get sorted out just as you want.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

Suddenly yesterday, I was reading my old blog posts & comments. I was curious to see how many are blogging still. :-)

How are you?

Jinguchakka

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know if you still check this. but didn;t you just get married recently? so all's well that end's well!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Wana said...

Pls blog again !

8:59 PM  
Blogger Shubhodeep said...

I was going through my old blog and suddenly felt nostalgic about everyone I used to know and fell out of touch with. Now so many years have passed; I cannot really rely on memory not having faded. So, don't really know if you still remember me -- but hope you're well. :) (I used to be at shubhodeep.blogspot.com)

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home