I am the typo queen
My hairdresser has moved salons. Like a loyal puppy, I moved with her. Now I dont quite mind the new place, except that the music they play is loud and techno, which I can tolerate when I go partying. But not when I am trying to relax while someone massages my head and I get my gossip fix from bimbotic magazines. Totally disturbing!
Speaking of bimbotic magazines, do you ever read the zodiac column? So apparently this being July, they had some nice things to say about cancerians - "You are sensitive, tenacious and protective of you and yours. You make a caring and nurturing friend." I was so impressed with myself that I copied this line just to let you all know. Yes yes, I am all of that and more. Dont you just love me? (Ahem... you werent supposed to answer that question!) The horoscope also said something along the lines of me acquiring a lot of wealth this month. Somewhat ironic, dont you think, since I just received my biggest credit card bill in the last 3 years??? Anyhoo.
The mom arrives tomorrow morning and I am sure she is going to love the place. Yet again. This is her annual pilgrimage. So I've rolled out the red carpet for her - I've tidied the place, I've cooked and stored, I've bought fresh flowers and I've placed the booze on the highest shelves possible, which my mom wouldnt stretch to open due to backache and other such problems. See, didnt I tell you? I am such a lovable daughter. *wink wink*
PS: Incidentally, the title to this post has no relevance to the rest of it. Infact, it is a consequence of my previous post. So yes. Now you know why.


3 Comments:
not commenting on the hairdressing blues, but u know, ure 'stalker' seems decidedly cute n sweet!
:)
think u can cut him some slack? :)
yeah.. throughout the post, i was waiting for something relating to "typos" :)
Oh well, enjoy time with your mom :)
LH,
"cute n sweet" - Take that back. Take that back right now!
Raaji,
What to do... we are mindless like that wonly :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home