The mother
She is closely scrutinizing all boys in photos of my holidays and other events over the last one year. She has interrogated me at length about the repeat offenders in these photos. She is looking for some hope or sign that her daughter has a man in her life. Sadly, I have not been very encouraging of her hopes. She has tried to test waters by asking what, I think, is wrong with arranged marriages. I chose to stuff my face with aloo parathas to avoid the question. Guys beware: my hyperactive indian mother is looking to matchmake me. Please keep safe distance!
Yes, anybody who so much as remotely suggests that I should present my stalker to her, with be justly condemned to hell. And you there - stop laughing. This is NOT "so much fun"!


7 Comments:
I've been condemed to hell before... Introduce her to the stalker!
haha... i can totally understand your s and your mom's point of view. I just hope she doesn't "make" you marry someone you don't want to :)
Buzz,
Wait and watch... you will get worse then hell from me now :p
Raaji,
Naaah, that aint gonna happen. She and I both know that.
hahahhahahaha...
[0oops...offenders are all condemned is it...:P]
Oh Moms.
:-)
Considering whats coming up... you might need plenty of aloo parathas this season! [:D]
Bright Red,
Et tu?
Sines,
Sigh.
Sunny,
Naah, the mom is visiting only for 10 days. God knows I cant go through this for a whole season :O
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home